ok
. i recommend life
so if you agree let's discuss about life​

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
but i think we r not who make this difference
we just carry it on...
somtime people forget to think abt their religion tht why we have it , why we carry it on, is it true or not,is it the best....
we just carry on the way of last people

excuse me so who is making this difference why we should carry on sth that we don't know about
i think we are making this difference me and u

we are the world

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i think Islam is one specific religion not more, we make some differences and persuade ourselves that the best way for getting rid of the disagreements which exist between moslems, is creating some different sects which destroy the unity and then Islam, the holy Quran says belive in Islam not shitte not sunnite nor.... . i hate ppl who follow these unreasonable beliefs which seprate and make a giant space between us
you should all pay more attention and put away your funny prejudice about a sect
hmm?l​

what is Islam ? i wanna know ISLAM is the way that shiite ppl do or the way that sunnite ppl do ?which one?
u mean there is no difference between shiite and sunnite???
so how should we understand what islam is with this much deifference we r completely baffled

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
:gol: Hi Dears
This is my first post in this topic
I wish other friends participate in this topic to discuss about a subject
? can i recommend a subject
ok
. i recommend life
so if you agree let's discuss about life​

we already have a discussion and we are talkin about it
u jus take a look at d previous pages then u'll understand

have fun

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

excuse me so who is making this difference why we should carry on sth that we don't know about
i think we are making this difference me and u

we are the world
we can do nothing abt tht can we?
how we can stop carry it on when we r not with each other?
just take a look,we hear alot tht sth shiites and suniites fight with each other..i dont like to speak abt its reason even we r not those who know abt these things alot
how ever if u think we make this difference give us some soloution abt tht
yeah we r the world but world is not just us

kavousi377

عضو جدید
what is Islam ? i wanna know ISLAM is the way that shiite ppl do or the way that sunnite ppl do ?which one?
so how should we understand what islam is with this much deifference we r completely baffled​

we already have a discussion and we are talkin about it
u jus take a look at d previous pages then u'll understand​

have fun​

just take a look,we hear alot tht sth shiites and suniites fight with each other..i dont like to speak abt its reason even we r not those who know abt these things alot
yeah we r the world but world is not just us​
hi friend,i agree with sara ,put a way these prejudices ang get around just humanity circuit.this will be real divine religion islam,jesus,...

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
:gol: Hi Dears​

This is my first post in this topic
I wish other friends participate in this topic to discuss about a subject
? can i recommend a subject
ok
. i recommend life​

so if you agree let's discuss about life

welcome honey
hope to see your activities about the current topic;)l​

so how should we understand what islam is with this much deifference we r completely baffled​

if you want to know my idea for knowing Islam just read Quran, and pay attention to the words of God. to be frank Islam is not what shiite do nor what sunnite ppl do, the real Islam can be find only in Quran which differs from what shiite or sunnite believs. forget about the differnces. take a look at this​

verily, those who belive in the Quran, or those who are the Jews, the Christians and the Sabians, and those who belive in Allah and the day of judgement, and do righteous deeds shall have their reward with their creator & nurturer, and there shall be no fear for them, nor they shall grieve
Quran 1: 62

think about these sentences, what are they trying to say? no difference who are you and what's your religion, it's important that you belive in GOd and the day of judgement and do righteous deeds so you'll go to heaven
can ya get what i mean?​

kavousi377

عضو جدید
welcome honey

hope to see your activities about the current topic;)l​

if you want to know my idea for knowing Islam just read Quran, and pay attention to the words of God. to be frank Islam is not what shiite do nor what sunnite ppl do, the real Islam can be find only in Quran which differs from what shiite or sunnite believs. forget about the differnces. take a look at this​

verily, those who belive in the Quran, or those who are the Jews, the Christians and the Sabians, and those who belive in Allah and the day of judgement, and do righteous deeds shall have their reward with their creator & nurturer, and there shall be no fear for them, nor they shall grieve

think about these sentences, what are they trying to say? no difference who are you and what's your religion, it's important that you belive in GOd and the day of judgement and do righteous deeds so you'll go to heaven

can ya get what i mean?​
bravo sara.are you moslem?have you read the quran entirely?

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
yeah we r the world but world is not just us
do u believe in this​
when there is a will there is a way​
so we can do whatever we want​
and I think if u wanna do sth u should start from urself just this​
if ppl c u r doing good deeds surely they will follow u but when ur words r different from ur deeds no one cares 2 u​
did I say sth amiss?​

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
if you want to know my idea for knowing Islam just read Quran, and pay attention to the words of God. to be frank Islam is not what shiite do nor what sunnite ppl do, the real Islam can be find only in Quran which differs from what shiite or sunnite believs. forget about the differnces. take a look at this

can ya get what i mean?​
yea I got what u mean​
to shorten the long story u mean we are not moslem​
But how we can say we r living in an ISLAMIC cntry with such situation​
U said I should study quran I believe but am not Arabic and I can't understand it well probably u may tell me read the translation I can do this but when I read the translation then I will understand as much as I can and I may not b a good interpreter and I might understand sth vice versa​
e.g. u read one surah of QURAN then u interpret it 4 urself then u decide to say ur prayer as every one else does but when I read the same surah I decide not say my prayer that way but using my own way in here we are making difference in islam​
don't u think sb should lead us to be the same ?​
so who will lead us ?​

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
do u believe in this​
when there is a will there is a way
so we can do whatever we want​
and I think if u wanna do sth u should start from urself just this​
if ppl c u r doing good deeds surely they will follow u but when ur words r different from ur deeds no one cares 2 u​
did I say sth amiss?​

nice sentence...thts right
we belive we r muslim and as we know its a nice religon
but most of us rnt real muslim as our imams said...

daneshpajooh

عضو جدید
yea I got what u mean​

to shorten the long story u mean we are not moslem

But how we can say we r living in an ISLAMIC cntry with such situation

U said I should study quran I believe but am not Arabic and I can't understand it well probably u may tell me read the translation I can do this but when I read the translation then I will understand as much as I can and I may not b a good interpreter and I might understand sth vice versa

e.g. u read one surah of QURAN then u interpret it 4 urself then u decide to say ur prayer as every one else does but when I read the same surah I decide not say my prayer that way but using my own way in here we are making difference in islam

don't u think sb should lead us to be the same ?

so who will lead us ?​

maybe thinking logical can lead us to a common result
I think all over the muslims should get a single understanding from Quran
We should read and think about sentences of holy quran without prejudice , but this isn't easy
:gol:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
bravo sara.are you moslem?have you read the quran entirely?

no i'm not
.yes i'm reading but i havn't finished yet, how about u?l​

yea I got what u mean​

to shorten the long story u mean we are not moslem

But how we can say we r living in an ISLAMIC cntry with such situation

U said I should study quran I believe but am not Arabic and I can't understand it well probably u may tell me read the translation I can do this but when I read the translation then I will understand as much as I can and I may not b a good interpreter and I might understand sth vice versa

e.g. u read one surah of QURAN then u interpret it 4 urself then u decide to say ur prayer as every one else does but when I read the same surah I decide not say my prayer that way but using my own way in here we are making difference in islam

don't u think sb should lead us to be the same ?

so who will lead us ?​

actually u didn’t get exactly what I mean, I don’t know maybe you are Moslem but I’m absolutely not, but don’t forget a real Moslem is who research about his/her religion. maybe you and other users here have done so.
you don’t know Arabic well? never I recommend you to read the translation of Quran, learn Arabic first and then read Quran. are ur thoughts, ur mind and ur beliefs so close that you don’t want to try at least ur own choice for choosing the best? hmm?
and remember sth , the most beautiful thing in researching about religion is exactly what u mentioned as a problem!! that’s nice if ur interpretation is not like others, religions are for us so we have this right to read them and decide what they mean ofcourse after you could make your mind and your body empty of every things which are stuck into your mind in ur lifetime since u r an iranian.
have your own religion with your own interpretation that’s why we have Quran, Bible or … . it doesn’t make differences, you keep what u learned with urself don’t wish to change others and this help u respect others and don’t cause any difference in Islam society.we need nobody to lead us, we are no the same and nobody should try for making us think like each other.we are human and we have logic, we need God to lead us not a person who’s like us​

daneshpajooh

عضو جدید
Hi
I'm a muslim , but I think most of islam's sects have some superstition
i think the real islam is in Quran . all of muslims agree that but understandings are different
and all followers of Islam's branches believe that themselves are upon a straight path
Allah says
you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and
become sects. their affair is with allah and he will inform them of what they have done
AL-ANAAM /ayah 159

آخرین ویرایش:

kavousi377

عضو جدید
no i'm not

.yes i'm reading but i havn't finished yet, how about u?l​

actually u didn’t get exactly what I mean, I don’t know maybe you are Moslem but I’m absolutely not, but don’t forget a real Moslem is who research about his/her religion. maybe you and other users here have done so.
you don’t know Arabic well? never I recommend you to read the translation of Quran, learn Arabic first and then read Quran. are ur thoughts, ur mind and ur beliefs so close that you don’t want to try at least ur own choice for choosing the best? hmm?
and remember sth , the most beautiful thing in researching about religion is exactly what u mentioned as a problem!! that’s nice if ur interpretation is not like others, religions are for us so we have this right to read them and decide what they mean ofcourse after you could make your mind and your body empty of every things which are stuck into your mind in ur lifetime since u r an iranian.

have your own religion with your own interpretation that’s why we have Quran, Bible or … . it doesn’t make differences, you keep what u learned with urself don’t wish to change others and this help u respect others and don’t cause any difference in Islam society.we need nobody to lead us, we are no the same and nobody should try for making us think like each other.we are human and we have logic, we need God to lead us not a person who’s like us​
hi sara.hope to be fine.i have read. when i was student read the jjesus holy book,jews book and quran. i have read a lot of book about quran from wise persons.now i have choosen my way in my life.look, we haven,t enough time in this world we must to obtain the new experiences in our life.i try to beautification my mind and following a way to reach satisfaction in my life ,shiite nor suniit haven,t differece and in my idea it,s important to get around humanity circuit.

daneshpajooh

عضو جدید
hi sara.hope to be fine.i have read. when i was student read the jjesus holy book,jews book and quran. i have read a lot of book about quran from wise persons.now i have choosen my way in my life.look, we haven,t enough time in this world we must to obtain the new experiences in our life.i try to beautification my mind and following a way to reach satisfaction in my life ,shiite nor suniit haven,t differece and in my idea it,s important to get around humanity circuit.

I agree with you at some of your thought
But while we should regard humanity , I think we must do our deeds under a religion
I think intents are so important . a man who have no religion doesn't act for god and whereas that's a good work but an act which the actor has divine intent is more valuable

My Number One

عضو جدید
Ceasefire!

Ceasefire!

Hey Fellas!
I've been reading what u all have said.
:w35:It ain't gonna lead to any specific result!:que:
:w06:It's gotten so repeated and boring as well!
That's why I didn't participate!:wallbash:
Would u please change the subject?!​

kavousi377

عضو جدید
I agree with you at some of your thought
But while we should regard humanity , I think we must do our deeds under a religion
I think intents are so important . a man who have no religion doesn't act for god and whereas that's a good work but an act which the actor has divine intent is more valuable

geting around humainity will correspond on religion dear.

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
heyyyy
any body there?:(
no one like to speak?:razz:
what happen for u?:surprised:
why u r in this way?
let start it againe
where r u sara?
where r u m@ys@m?

hello every one
i am so sorry i can't b active anymore i love you all and i like 2 speak bout sth but not possible because i am busy these days and i think sara is busier than me
i think we talked enough bout religion now change d topic and talk bout sth else
am really sorry
good wishes 4 yall;)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey everybody
how's life with ya?
sorry for not being hyperactive here,
why dont change the topic to a more intresting one?​