English Talk

maryampiry

عضو جدید
congradulation for this bless mounth
hi to every body here
i want be a side you bbut i cant speak english well for that i want to improve it
can you help me and guide please

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hiii​

any body there?
i just joined to this talk
what should we say?
I just looked at the first and last page
so i dont know alot abt tht:que:
but it seems tht a nice place for improving our english:smile:

That's a good Idea,But I think It's better you recognize the Topic,BTW what's the "finglish"?
that's very kind of you:w27:

hi.i am new in this club,i enjoy talking english and i would be happy to attend in conversationsi jusy wanted to say HELLO to every body!!!;)

congradulation for this bless mounth
hi to every body here
i want be a side you bbut i cant speak english well for that i want to improve it
can you help me and guide please

hi to all
WELCOME TO ENGLISH TALK
hope to see your activities here ;)l​

آخرین ویرایش:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
[FONT=&quot]at first may i ask you what ur religion is?cause we wanna speak about religion not jus islam[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i do know we can talk to god by any way but i jus mean NAMAZ and why we should talk to god using this way if one is moslem he/she surely believes the holy QURAN and when you believe sth u should do whatever it says. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]QURAN so many times has mentioned to say your prayer(NAMAZ BEKHANID) cos it is useful 4 ourselves n god doesn't need our gratitude or ... god doesn't need any thing [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]he is absolutely independent[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the way of speaking to god is important why this way? we don't exactly know for sure there are some secrets behind this and we don't know what they are [/FONT]

your question is simple but the answer is very difficult and maybe too long. in short in this moment i don't have any specific religion since i'm studying and reasearching about God, different messengers, different ideas and different religions. it's about two years that i've quit praying God as NAMAZ and i do pray in my own way till i'll understand the best way, the best religion and the best choice. it needs a long time, but right now i can't judge about any religion because my studies hasn't finished.
and about your 2nd question, in Holy Quran it's said pray God , namaz bekhanid, but you can't find these sentences anywhere in Quran: pray God in Arabic words, with some specific sentences and phrases or pray God in these times, or 5 times in a day is obligation , etc.
can u get what i mean? i think it's the answer of your question, and about the reason of praying i told my ideas before.​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
oh ok;well as much as i know saying prayers is a way for remembering god ;who created us;every moments

its remarkable tht we r who need to the god
belive it or not we need to pray
i feel it sth
if i forgot to pray i would have a bad feeling​

who can help me?:que:
i have a friend he is from india with different calture and...
he doesnt pray .he just prays on fridays and ramezan
and abt fast he doesnt fast at all
as much as i know him;he is a god person sth he speaks abt god better than me but i dont know how i should say him to pray or fast
when i ask him why u dont start praying he said: its late god never like me...sth like this:(i really dont know what should i do with this way of thinking​

.​

why do you think he should change his way, maybe he feels much better in this way, don't try to change others, everybody knows what to do and how to do them. maybe without praying he's head and shoulders above the others, we can't judge and we dont have this right to ask someone change his beliefs or his personality, we are human being, we have logic and we can choose the best for ourselves, praying is not obligation , let him do anything he wants chum​

knight 3

عضو جدید
a suggestion!

a suggestion!

Hi Dear Friends!
I wanna talk about religion,but I really dont know what shoud I say about religion?:question:
Dear sara would you please determine a question about religion and attach It to your signature? becouse in that way we won't have to search all the pages to find the question you've designed.
that's very kind of you in advanced:w27:
with best:gol:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi sara.how are you? what,s up?about the religion.i think praying one of the ways to talking with god and reach to him maybe.as you know there is many ways to reaching two points,so islam,jesus,...are similar in relationship with god but the ways are different.in my idea god must be deep in our heart and praying and other actions are apparent baby.

hey there
how r ya doing?
thank you for taking part in this discussion, hope to see u here not only today but always
yeah praying and others things(maybe other rules) are not the main fact, actually God and your relationship with him is the most important thing, religions are only some lines which can connect us to our creator.
;)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hi Dear Friends!
I wanna talk about religion,but I really dont know what shoud I say about religion?:question:
Dear sara would you please determine a question about religion and attach It to your signature? becouse in that way we won't have to search all the pages to find the question you've designed.
that's very kind of you in advanced:w27:
with best:gol:

hi there
you are right, religion is a general topic and we need to go to details and that's why maysam tried his best and choosed this question: what's ur idea about praying God? and why should we do it?
and about your suggestion i have to say for taking part in each discussion you should read all the posts, because here we dont want to speak just about our ideas we want to have discussion and say our ideas about other's opinions too, so spend some time on reading other's post
read two latest pages
have fun and enjoy your time here​

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
why do you think he should change his way, maybe he feels much better in this way, don't try to change others, everybody knows what to do and how to do them. maybe without praying he's head and shoulders above the others, we can't judge and we dont have this right to ask someone change his beliefs or his personality, we are human being, we have logic and we can choose the best for ourselves, praying is not obligation , let him do anything he wants chum​
i didnt want to change him...
who said this???
u know why he dont pray?bcoz in his country all of the men should pray in the mousqe its a part of their calture...so he think tht god hear to him just when he is in mousqe...i just cant understand tht why he dont feel tht he needs to pray...i just cant understand tht each time he reminds me to pray in time but abt himself just he say s:its late god doesnt like me ...sth like this...

however tnx for ur idea:gol:

knight 3

عضو جدید
Hi Dear friends
I believe we shoud pray god becouse It's good for us.
And about the way we pray I think you can pray in any way you want but about myself I do prefer pray god by the ways our books have said,becouse I like them,BTW I'm a muslim.
THE BEST:gol:

jaky

عضو جدید
Hello there
i just see this grate post right now. am i welcome to your grope?
and please excuse me if i had any kind of mistake like grammar or dictation because i did not practice English for some month.:confused:

mona.he

عضو جدید
thanks Dear for this topic i hope this topic become countiniusly and be useful for all of us .

i know alittle about bing bang but i dont belive in this theory . bing bang was befor the physic and all the people who belive in bing bang theory dont belive in God . and they think that every thing in this world appear suddenly with out any maker .

jaky

عضو جدید
thanks Dear for this topic i hope this topic become countiniusly and be useful for all of us .

i know alittle about bing bang but i dont belive in this theory . bing bang was befor the physic and all the people who belive in bing bang theory dont belive in God . and they think that every thing in this world appear suddenly with out any maker .
Hello Dear
exuse me but bing bang theory is not as bad as you said.
my field is physic and I know a little about astronomy but we still belive on this theory.
you cant just sit there and say " anyone who belive in this theory dont belive in God."
in the other word it is completly diffrent.
when we search in this theory we find God trace in it.

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hello Dear
exuse me but bing bang theory is not as bad as you said.
my field is physic and I know a little about astronomy but we still belive on this theory.
you cant just sit there and say " anyone who belive in this theory dont belive in God."
in the other word it is completly diffrent.
when we search in this theory we find God trace in it.
thts right
as jaky said when we speak abt big bang or some other happening abt nature and abt this world;specially abt astronomey;we remember GOD...:gol:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i didnt want to change him...

who said this???
u know why he dont pray?bcoz in his country all of the men should pray in the mousqe its a part of their calture...so he think tht god hear to him just when he is in mousqe...i just cant understand tht why he dont feel tht he needs to pray...i just cant understand tht each time he reminds me to pray in time but abt himself just he say s:its late god doesnt like me ...sth like this...​

however tnx for ur idea:gol:

umm...
he should find his way by himself, noone can help you when you dont want to make it right, he needs time to find out NEVER IS LATE. anyways i appreciate your kindness toward other people.
have fun;)l​

Hi Dear friends
I believe we shoud pray god becouse It's good for us.
And about the way we pray I think you can pray in any way you want but about myself I do prefer pray god by the ways our books have said,becouse I like them,BTW I'm a muslim.
THE BEST:gol:

hi knight
thank you for spending time on reading post and writing one of yours. it's really great that you do sth and don't accuse others for not doing that, it's the first step in respecting humanbeings.
but can you say your reason for praying God in Arabic words which are not as understandable as your mother language?l​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hello there

i just see this grate post right now. am i welcome to your grope?
and please excuse me if i had any kind of mistake like grammar or dictation because i did not practice English for some month.:confused:

hi there
welcome my new friend,
we all have some mistakes in our posts, take it easy, & just try to brush up on your
english
hope to see your great activities here​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

hi mona
how are ya doing?
welcome here , be sure this will be usefull for you and others
thank u for ur post but the present topic is religion
big bang was our first topic for 2 years ago!!!! read 3 latest pages
have fun...​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
where are you maysam
the topic is your suggestion & i hope you'll go out of your way and lead the discussion
have fun...

everybody again i have to say the topic is religion, don't talk about other topics please, if you want we'll have another discussion about big bang but after this one
;)

kavousi377

عضو جدید
umm...

he should find his way by himself, noone can help you when you dont want to make it right, he needs time to find out NEVER IS LATE. anyways i appreciate your kindness toward other people.
have fun;)l​

hi knight
thank you for spending time on reading post and writing one of yours. it's really great that you do sth and don't accuse others for not doing that, it's the first step in respecting humanbeings.

but can you say your reason for praying God in Arabic words which are not as understandable as your mother language?l​
hi sara.hope to be fine.about the reason for praying godin arabic.in those days iraninan had zartosht as a messenger in europe they had jesus and ...but in arabia any religionhadn,t been exist.if islam came for iranian or in europe the arabian population doesn,t accept it so god sent his message in arabic for his messenger.

kavousi377

عضو جدید
hi sara.hope to be fine.about the reason for praying godin arabic.in those days iraninan had zartosht as a messenger in europe they had jesus and ...but in arabia any religionhadn,t been exist.if islam came for iranian or in europe the arabian population doesn,t accept it so god sent his message in arabic for his messenger.
and iranian accepted this religion and other actions in arabic.

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
where are you maysam
the topic is your suggestion & i hope you'll go out of your way and lead the discussion
have fun...

everybody again i have to say the topic is religion, don't talk about other topics please, if you want we'll have another discussion about big bang but after this one
;)

alright my ppl
excuse me 4 being late i was unaware of the development of this discussion
now i wanna tell that no body could give any convincing reason every one has his/her own reason 4 saying prayer and we really don't know what's right and what's wrong
and because d base of ISLAM is NAMAZ i was waiting 2 hear a good reason but as u c there is no one
so kisss it offfff
there is sth more imptnt to talk about

we have almost one billion moslems throughout the world they all believe that they are real moslem
god says: don't make difference in ISLAM but as we see there r three different sects
no one : Shiite
no two : Sunnite

no three : sheikhi sect

I don't know if there are more sects Tell me which sect is the best one ?which sect believe the real ISLAM?Don't we believe the holy quran so why we make difference in it ?

that's enough 4 now
take care

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
but i think we r not who make this difference
we just carry it on...
somtime people forget to think abt their religion tht why we have it , why we carry it on, is it true or not,is it the best....
we just carry on the way of last people

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

hi kavousi
what u said was the reason of sending a massanger in Arab, but not the reason of praying in Arabic words? when we can't understand what we mean , why shouldn't we say prayer in persian? no reason for that?l
and about your mail, thank you for your suggestion , after this topic let everybody know
your idea, with other's agreement we'll go on
have fun...​

there is sth more imptnt to talk about

we have almost one billion moslems throughout the world they all believe that they are real moslem god says: don't make difference in ISLAM but as we see there r three different sects

no one : Shiite

no two : Sunnite

no three : sheikhi sect

I don't know if there are more sects Tell me which sect is the best one ?which sect believe the real ISLAM?Don't we believe the holy quran so why we make difference in it ?

that's enough 4 now

take care

i think Islam is one specific religion not more, we make some differences and persuade ourselves that the best way for getting rid of the disagreements which exist between moslems, is creating some different sects which destroy the unity and then Islam, the holy Quran says belive in Islam not shitte not sunnite nor.... . i hate ppl who follow these unreasonable beliefs which seprate and make a giant space between us
you should all pay more attention and put away your funny prejudice about a sect
hmm?l​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
but i think we r not who make this difference
we just carry it on...
somtime people forget to think abt their religion tht why we have it , why we carry it on, is it true or not,is it the best....
we just carry on the way of last people

my secret freind,
ya you are right, and sometime we forget about the main thing and just waste our time by thinking about some unimportant details,
at least we can stop following them
hmm?l​

:gol::smile:Hi sara

Thank you for function.This is agreat way to learn English
?can Iask you what's your field

hi my new friend
welcome to english talk:gol:
i study English translation
have fun ...l​