im glad to be here with u;)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey everybody
actually i'm so happy to see some more posts here

Hey Guys!
!Every so often this place turns to a remote one:(
I'm really disappointed!cause I thought finally I'd found a real place to talk in English !:(:razz:
dont get disappointed, i'm here and i read ur posts word by word
u were right, this is exactly the best place for talking in english in virtuality
enjoy ur time here chum

hi friends!
dont u think we can not talk in a appropriate way here?!!

i have a better suggestion!
having each others id!
what do u think?

hi golbaghaly
that's another way for learning english, u are right and somebody else suggest the same idea before, u can join there too.
http://www.www.iran-eng.ir/showthread.php?t=48102

hi
im mahyar and i want join u here
im industrial engineering and i want continue my education in malaysia
although all of me plans depend to that university accept my apply
i think i recieve my answer 1 month later
it was a short introduse of myself
im glad to be here with u;)

hi mahyar
how r ya doing?
that was a nice introduction for beginning, i'd appreciate it
i hope u will be accepted in the university which u hope
we'r glad to have u here too​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Thx buddy,im fine:smile:
i have a question,do we have topic for our speaking?or its free chat
sara,may u itroduse urself for me? iwant know more about evrey body here
hi mahyar
ya know i was an active user here aproximately 1 year ago, that time we used to choose a topic for our discussion, but now i have no idea since i've come back just for two days. but i guess it would be better if we choose a topic for our english talk.
by the way, i'm Elham, 21 years old, from karaj, & i'm student of english translation in
Azad University of Karaj, i was graduated in the ILI 3 years ago, and .... that's all.
enjoy every moment of ur life...​

m@hy@r

عضو جدید
oh fine,so u can be leader here,i agree with u,we need topic
i know my english speaking isn't well but i must improve it and i hope i do it,i think here can help me,specialy u
i hope other join us

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi there

you asked about a good topic as you know we aree near RAMAZAN month and am gonna talk about religion .

are you moslim ? how you can prove. do you say your prayer why?do you fast?that was all i have to say
now waiting for your answers by the way if you don't like the topic so change it to whatever you want

have fun

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
oh fine,so u can be leader here,i agree with u,we need topic
i know my english speaking isn't well but i must improve it and i hope i do it,i think here can help me,specialy u
i hope other join us

come on, your english is good enough, belive me. and ofcourse i'll be happy if i can help u anyway.

hi there

you asked about a good topic as you know we aree near RAMAZAN month and am gonna talk about religion .

are you moslim ? how you can prove. do you say your prayer why?do you fast?that was all i have to say
now waiting for your answers by the way if you don't like the topic so change it to whatever you want

have fun

hey there,
thank u for ur nice suggestion and i do agree with u, if we have other's agreement too, we'll spend our time by talking about RELIGION.
i'm waiting for other's posts
enjoy your life chum​

kavousi377

عضو جدید
hi sara.thanks for selection of this matter.in my idea big bang teory does not refuse the existancy of god due to the regularity of the world.may be the big bang had been happend by god baby?

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey !here i am !
just wanna say hi to all ! !

hey there
your name rings a bell, hayaba, yeah that's right
where are others? especially maral?

hi sara.thanks for selection of this matter.in my idea big bang teory does not refuse the existancy of god due to the regularity of the world.may be the big bang had been happend by god baby?

hi kavousi
how are you?
thank u for ur great idea, but that's the topic for our first page:D the present topic is about religion. read the latest posts
have fun baby

and how about others?
do you agree with the selected topic or not?
if you continue with this silence i should guess that you all accept maysam's suggested topic:Dl
hmm?​

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
allright

if you agree lemme ask my question
my main question is about saying prayer as you know saying prayer is the base of islam
now tell me your reasons about saying prayer and why prayer is the base of islam ?why we say our prayer?
can you give convincing reasons

waiting 4 ur answers;)

Parisa R

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز

, this has been kind of my problem for ages
but i ve heard about the power of saying things in new psycological science
n think it do sth for you

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
allright​

if you agree lemme ask my question
my main question is about saying prayer as you know saying prayer is the base of islam
now tell me your reasons about saying prayer and why prayer is the base of islam ?why we say our prayer?
can you give convincing reasons​

waiting 4 ur answers;)

about your question, i don't think i can help you here since i don't say prayer as it's common among iranian people or moslem people,because i'm not moslem !! but if you want to know the reason of praying God in anyway not just NAMAZ, i believe that we should talk to our God which make both of us near to each other, by praying we can feel God , we can touch God and at last we can feel peace and be relax. that's the main reason for placing the base of Islam on praying.
my idea is that praying is not obligation since we do it because of ourselves , that's for us not for God. God is your best friend and you talk to him, consult with him and ask for his help, that's why we pray God.
what's your idea?​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
, this has been kind of my problem for ages
but i ve heard about the power of saying things in new psycological science
n think it do sth for you​

can you explain a little bit more?​

heyyyy youu !
it's been like months since i saw you around !
where were you? !
how are you doing?​

hey there,
yeah you're right my absence was long enough to looose my best freinds here
actually i'm doing well
and i was toooooooo busy, ya know my job, my university, and ...l
but now i'm free, i quit my job and the universities are not open yet and here i am;)l
how r ya doing hayaba? how's life treating ya? is everything ok?​

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hiii
any body there?
i just joined to this talk
what should we say?
I just looked at the first and last page
so i dont know alot abt tht:que:
but it seems tht a nice place for improving our english:smile:

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

about your question, i don't think i can help you here since i don't say prayer as it's common among iranian people or moslem people,because i'm not moslem !! but if you want to know the reason of praying God in anyway not just NAMAZ, i believe that we should talk to our God which make both of us near to each other, by praying we can feel God , we can touch God and at last we can feel peace and be relax. that's the main reason for placing the base of Islam on praying.
my idea is that praying is not obligation since we do it because of ourselves , that's for us not for God. God is your best friend and you talk to him, consult with him and ask for his help, that's why we pray God.
what's your idea?​

[FONT=&quot]at first may i ask you what ur religion is?cause we wanna speak about religion not jus islam

i do know we can talk to god by any way but i jus mean NAMAZ and why we should talk to god using this way if one is moslem he/she surely believes the holy QURAN and when you believe sth u should do whatever it says.
QURAN so many times has mentioned to say your prayer(NAMAZ BEKHANID) cos it is useful 4 ourselves n god doesn't need our gratitude or ... god doesn't need any thing
he is absolutely independent
the way of speaking to god is important why this way? we don't exactly know for sure there are some secrets behind this and we don't know what they are
[/FONT]​

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
oh ok;well as much as i know saying prayers is a way for remembering god ;who created us;every moments
its remarkable tht we r who need to the god
belive it or not we need to pray
i feel it sth
if i forgot to pray i would have a bad feeling

who can help me?:que:
i have a friend he is from india with different calture and...
he doesnt pray .he just prays on fridays and ramezan
and abt fast he doesnt fast at all
as much as i know him;he is a god person sth he speaks abt god better than me but i dont know how i should say him to pray or fast
when i ask him why u dont start praying he said: its late god never like me...sth like this:(i really dont know what should i do with this way of thinking

smr7258

عضو جدید
hi
u know I also have a friend like ur friend.she can speak about religion very good but she says I cant do them weel so I dont it.
sometimes that I read religious book that saye things about Akharat it affects her and she want to do sth.but it dosent last longer​

ask q

عضو جدید
hi.i am new in this club,i enjoy talking english and i would be happy to attend in conversationsi jusy wanted to say HELLO to every body!!!;)

secret_f

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
any body???
no body??
why nobody is here?
smr7258
what was ur reaction abt ur friend?
is it important for u tht u friend be in this way or not?

kavousi377

عضو جدید
hi sara.how are you? what,s up?about the religion.i think praying one of the ways to talking with god and reach to him maybe.as you know there is many ways to reaching two points,so islam,jesus,...are similar in relationship with god but the ways are different.in my idea god must be deep in our heart and praying and other actions are apparent baby.