English Talk

pep

عضو جدید
as i know big bang theory claim that the world is created by a big bang 14 billion years ago and gradually it became bigger and bigger and it became colder too.
so people who believe in big bang theory claim that there is no God.
and how are we like this if there is no God to create us?
we were monkeys and gradually we look like now.
before that, monkeys were fishes in he sea and gradually look like monkeys and so on.
ofcource there are some people who belive in the bigbang event, it means they believe
it is created by exploding a mass, although they believe in God too.
sorry if my info is not complete either.
[TEX]

I cannot believe that how can someone let himself to excommunicate the majority of scholars and pose a childish imagination of the most important postulated theory due for initiation of the world. Do you have a better theory?
I notice you in modified big bang theory, the theory of multivers, the big bang is not considered to be the initiation of the world, but seperating our world from a greater, multidimentional world.
[/TEX]​

mohsen08

عضو جدید
hello there,
how r u? My name is Mohsen ,as you know.please write your ideas professionally ,if you want to improve your English.

zcv83

عضو جدید
hello guys

i'm prepring fortoefl exam .I will be wonder if enyone can help me to my aim

mary27

عضو جدید
Hell000 everyone!
hows it goin'? Wow I wonder why there's no one talkin' in here for so long!! r u NOT done with ur final exams yet!? expected to see lots of new posts to go thru since I'd been away for a while<school stuff> but then... am so surprised! whats goin' on in here!?:surprised: Oh and good to see few new ppl showin' up in here! but then it seems like there wasn't enough welcoming for them to stay tuned and keep stickin' around in here! too bad! too too bad

mary27

عضو جدید
So ppl, if u ever get to come around in here and have a look<not so probable, I guess!>, how did ur exams go? when did urs end? did everyone do O.K. on their finals? whats ur plans for the summertime hollidays!? and by the way where do u think might be the best spot for a nice trip?! hope 2 hear from u soon...

creator

عضو جدید
I am MEYSAM CREATOR . I don`t find a good way to practise listening.plaes help me early .tanks a lot ./:(:gol:

mary27

عضو جدید
Hi!
Nice to see u here!
well, from my own experience I've gotta tell u the best practice for listening is actually to listen to english stuffs 24/7! there are lots of websites out there that have many listening practices for ppl like u! if u've got a good internet connection, listening to radios, like BBC radio, CBC radio,.. stuffs like that, is a gr8 deal of practice! or watching original american movies, or better yet these lovely animated cartoons in their original language are one of the best sources of listening <of course if u actually pay attention to the content and what they say rather than keeping urself busy with visual stuffs> . u might not understand what they say for the first few times, but u'll get used to it over time! just don give up!
But here's a rather simple but absolutely WonderFul website for listening practices , its actually set for English as a Second Language ppl. it has divided the listenings into categories, from easy to difficult! Try it! it might help! I personally enjoyed it so much! have a look:
http://www.esl-lab.com/

good luck

mahyar-omg

عضو جدید
dear mary
i have question:does reading iranian english newspapers help to have a good vocabulaty knowleg?or which source do u recommend as the best one؟ thank you very much <best regards>m

mary27

عضو جدید
Hey Mahyar!
well, first of all, gotta say I'm iliterate enough in english, not to put myself at the state of recommending anything to anyone and its jus the very kind of u to think of me deserving such thing!
Well I think anything that introduces new words at the level thats higher than ur current level of vocab knowledge, could be useful! Especially if the readings that u chose contain ur favorite topic! Better yet is to read something related to ur own degree and try to learn new words of ur own degree! Like, me myself used to read IEEE articles and megazines alot and learned lots of new vocabs that are directly related to my degree and more importantly was the fact that I was reading something that I liked and was eager to know about! same goes with my txtbooks, which I usually study the original ones[english version] and its pretty beneficial too especially if u're the type of the guy thats thinking of goin' oversea for further studyings!
hope that helped
good luck

Artashez

عضو جدید
شرمنده که من انگلیسی بلد نیستم!
مزاحمتون هم شدم!
دیدم تو این بخش این پست بیشترین کامنت رو داره.
لطفا اگه کسی این کتاب رو داره بهم بده ممنون میشم.
البته الکترونیکی شو می خوام
name: understanding

My Number One

عضو جدید
Hey Mahyar!
well, first of all, gotta say I'm iliterate enough in english, not to put myself at the state of recommending anything to anyone and its jus the very kind of u to think of me deserving such thing!
Well I think anything that introduces new words at the level thats higher than ur current level of vocab knowledge, could be useful! Especially if the readings that u chose contain ur favorite topic! Better yet is to read something related to ur own degree and try to learn new words of ur own degree! Like, me myself used to read IEEE articles and megazines alot and learned lots of new vocabs that are directly related to my degree and more importantly was the fact that I was reading something that I liked and was eager to know about! same goes with my txtbooks, which I usually study the original ones[english version] and its pretty beneficial too especially if u're the type of the guy thats thinking of goin' oversea for further studyings!
hope that helped
good luck
Hi.
I gotta tell ya I'm so happy I finally found somebody who studys Engineering and is awsome in English ,I've been feeling so lonely.anyway,all i wanted to say is ,it was great to meet u,I'll be glad if u get in touch with me.;)

آخرین ویرایش:

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
hi dears
it's so long time i hadn't came here
i'm so sad and depress ,
where are my old friends ?
ok , maybe i should find new friends here

cheers​

mary27

عضو جدید
Hi.
I gotta tell ya I'm so happy I finally found somebody who studys Engineering and is awsome in English ,I've been feeling so lonely.anyway,all i wanted to say is ,it was great to meet u,I'll be glad if u get in touch with me.;)

Heyyy!
how gr8 to see that finally someone showed up and replied!
Thanx alot:redface: thats the very kind of you to say that! Not as good as urs! its nice to see someone like you being eager enough to participate in here and break the ice finally! hope it'll last long! ;)
its gr8 to meet u too! hope to see u around soon!:smile:
And by the way, may I know your name?

mary27

عضو جدید
Heyyy Nino
good to see u back in here!
Yeah too bad that none of the old dudes come around here anymore! I don know whats wrong!

واکنش ها: nino

My Number One

عضو جدید
Heyyy!
how gr8 to see that finally someone showed up and replied!
Thanx alot:redface: thats the very kind of you to say that! Not as good as urs! its nice to see someone like you being eager enough to participate in here and break the ice finally! hope it'll last long! ;)
its gr8 to meet u too! hope to see u around soon!:smile:
And by the way, may I know your name?
Glad to hear from you!
My name's Adel.
What about you,may I know ur name too?
Later!;)

mary27

عضو جدید
Glad to hear from you!
My name's Adel.
What about you,may I know ur name too?
Later!;)

Glad to know you Adel! u know, I was forced to ask ur name cuz I couldn't get anything out of ur ID [My number one]. I wonder why u chose such an ID 
I'm Maryam, but I rather prefer to be known as Mary in here, as it is apparent from my ID! [mary27]. hope 2 hear from u soon

nersi

عضو جدید
here we just talk in english. we can discuss about any thing we want. but writing in persian or fingilish is forbidden here.
enjoy it!
hi im a new member here and i donnow if u still working on this issue or not i mean Big Bang:redface: but i hope the it will be useful

The Big Bang is the cosmological model of the universe that is best supported by all lines of scientific evidence and observation. The essential idea is that the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past and continues to expand to this day. Georges Lemaître proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the Universe, although he called it his 'hypothesis of the primeval atom'. The framework for the model relies on Albert Einstein's General Relativity as formulated by Alexander Friedmann. After Edwin Hubble discovered in 1929 that the distances to far away galaxies were generally proportional to their redshifts, this observation was taken to indicate that all very distant galaxies and clusters have an apparent velocity directly away from our vantage point. The farther away, the higher the apparent velocity.[1] If the distance between galaxy clusters is increasing today, everything must have been closer together in the past. This idea has been considered in detail back in time to extreme densities and temperatures, and large particle accelerators have been built to experiment on and test such conditions, resulting in significant confirmation of the theory. But these accelerators can only probe so far into such high energy regimes. Without any evidence associated with the earliest instant of the expansion, the Big Bang theory cannot and does not provide any explanation for such an initial condition. The theory accurately explains the general evolution of the universe since that instant.

My Number One

عضو جدید
Glad to know you Adel! u know, I was forced to ask ur name cuz I couldn't get anything out of ur ID [My number one]. I wonder why u chose such an ID
I'm Maryam, but I rather prefer to be known as Mary in here, as it is apparent from my ID! [mary27]. hope 2 hear from u soon
Good to see you again mary!
To be honest,I wouldn't even guess you're a female!I've not seen 'em talkin' in English like you!
Hope you'll be online at the same time I am!;)