English Talk

meisam-akbarian

عضو جدید
Hi 2 all dear EN lovers!!!im so happy for being here.im agree with "BAW705" idea, it was excellent !for inception what do u think about KONKUR examinations??!! it is OK?or NOT?it must be eliminated from our educational system or Not??!participate in our discussion.

Yasaman1111

عضو جدید
I love English very much. Actually I kinda adore it. So I beg all of you to try and participate in this thread's conversations to have a more fulfilled experience.

We can talk about UFOs or 2012 phenomenon or about other countries' culture. Whatever just let's get down to business and talk

Yasaman1111

عضو جدید
What do you people think of Google+ ? This is the name of a new social network by Google. In my opinion it is by far the best one, much better that facebook. What do you think? Share your ideas

Yasaman1111

عضو جدید
Practice, practice and practice! That's the only way to gain self confidence. People with self esteem issue usually think very low of themselves, but when you start loving yourself the way you are, this way you will eventually come to feel comfortable with yourself and accept yourself the way you are.

pedram_onebox

عضو جدید
Hi every body
my name is pedram and i'm 26 years old
i want to speak about feeling. how often do you get happy? are you always happy? what is the secret of being happy?
some people belive money makes a man happy! what's your idea about being happiness tell me if you like

parna wanna u

عضو جدید
Hi every body
i want to speak about feeling. how often do you get happy? are you always happy? what is the secret of being happy?
some people belive money makes a man happy! what's your idea about being happiness tell me if you like
سلام.من فهمیدم چی گفتی ولی نتمیتونم انگلیسی ج بدم میخوای فارس...

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
Hi every body
Hello dear friend
Money can bring feelings of happiness, but it doesn't feel stable, such as when a person loses his friends, like Huff, becoming angry, upset, etc ....
Feelings of happiness or joy, like other human emotions are not permanent​

babak 123

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hello , Dear friend
First of all , we should ask ourself what is the essence of happiness ?money is important but it is not all . Nobody can say: money will guarantee your happiness , ". in my opinion, it is a tool but it is not the real goal. money can bring you welfare and easiness but more important things will be remained . happiness is a personal feeling and relates to many things such as our dreams , success , and etc . our life has many upside-downs and happiness and sadness always are beside us.

آخرین ویرایش:

shila_kt

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi dear friend!
I wanna thank you for this toppic
because I always wanted a place for talking english with no fray!
it's a very good way for improving english wich nowadays is a very important language
so thanks for your toppic and I hope u can help me boosting my english!

Sahar Gh

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hello friends.
Wow..great topic.good for u all:(im much intrested in english.but i dont know it as well as u know.i think i dont know much words in english .how can i improve my lanquage !!!hope one day will speak english like u... some one help me please..hmmm:(

shila_kt

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
I really know your answer!money does not make you happy
I belive that all the people born happy!but some actions of the people around or some auwfull situations will make a person sad.
like my self!Iwas a really happy person and i was always laughing and having fun!but some problems made me a sad one!and you know I really want to go back to the girl that I was!
so just think of things that makes you happy not money!

shila_kt

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi dear sarah
i dont know english so good but i believe i can help you
you should see movies that speeks english and listen to them carefully and even write the script!you have to read too many english books
start now and you will see your self improoving
good luck

babak 123

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments
&
Black keys are sad moments.
But remember both keys r
played together 2 give sweet music

MaRaL.arch

کاربر فعال تالار مهندسی معماری ,
کاربر ممتاز
hi there
i am so happy to find this topic
my en is very bad,but i hope will be better
see u

pmfarzand

عضو جدید
sorry for my late response, I have been (and still am) working on my dissertation
you mentioned some noticeable points.
as I said previously I was hoping to see better condition as time passes, but it is diminished.
we all know about lots of present issues around us and I don't want to re-mention them and ignore my own duty by blaming all others
I wanna know the other friends worthwhile opinions about how we can SOLVE THE PROBLEMS or at least reduce them. (a difficult question
;))

pmfarzand

عضو جدید
[h=2][/h]
sorry for my late response, I have been (and still am) working on my dissertation
you mentioned some noticeable points.
as I said previously I was hoping to see better condition as time passes, but it is diminished.
we all know about lots of present issues around us and I don't want to re-mention them and ignore my own duty by blaming all others
I wanna know the other friends worthwhile opinions about how we can SOLVE THE PROBLEMS or at least reduce them. (a difficult question
;))

I agree with your statement but some extent . Due to all problems do not directly associated with Gasoline consumption rate , there are other considerable factors like bad refining Gasoline which leads to low quality and more detrimental effects and unregulated and old vehicles .
Nevertheless, existence of Benzene in Gasoline and even in our recent petrol has very dreadful impact on our heath and that is why in many modern countries it is going to be substituted by more clean fuels like Hydrogen and even with electrical cars​

shima_glk

عضو جدید
I want to be the breeze
playing with the curls of your black and shining hair
and the dizzy specks of dust softly dancing on your skin

I want to be your clothes
feeling the shape of your body while you walk,
getting warm by every touch,
every friction with your curves

I want to be your view
some nature made by God
where your lovely eyes can rest to be able to reflect
such a wondrous light of love

hesam02

عضو جدید
wow... I got surprised when I saw your writings
But I don't want to let you to dance on my skin , be my clothes , feeling the shape of my body , touch me and everything else

n3sa

عضو جدید
learn laws

learn laws

one of my teachers believes that u shouldnt speak in english as u speak in farsi
u should use their rules
save their sentences in your mind and use them in your speaking

bijant

عضو جدید
hi my dear friend,

i think listening is more important than speaking becuase undestanding of others is the most important,isnt it?

clip_image001.jpg

فاطمه طالبی

کاربر بیش فعال
Hi every one
this is the first time i came hear ! I'm going to English classes every summer but I have problem with grammer.. when I speak, I'm not sure my sentece are right.

comed-g

عضو جدید
ok dear i will tell you what i know,in your last post you said " I want somebody....." it is not correct, the correct form is" i need somebody......" if you will be accurate on what you wright it will get better