English Talk

R o o z b e h

عضو جدید
yeah,unfortunately some times it makes bad problems in family and destroy a life.
for example you may compare your husband or your wife with others and as regards you cannot be the same of others you cannot be satisfied of life and this is start of schism in life.
by the way emulation is prevalent in which group?men or women
?

I think some of women make this problem for their life
and yes i think in women is more than men

بارانی

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
it was better that you closed the first topic then start to talk about new one.
any way about our visions....!!
i prefer to determine my goals for different period of my life,for example till 1 year other i should do X,or till 3 years other i should do y and z.,,,such as this

meysam_ak

کاربر فعال مهندسی شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
i like to be one of the top students when i graduate!and keeping on my education up to highest levels!

BAW705

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hello my friends
My name is Amir and I am studying mechanical Engineering but I wish I were a pilot so when I finish my M.A I will attend to get my IR

lars_manson2002

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
sometimes we think how much great some people are but they are not
sometimes we think how much humble some people are and but they are not.

lars_manson2002

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
you choose a longer path to home only to see me every day when I'm going home from work, so how do you say you are not in love with me?

Miss Independent

عضو جدید
?Yay!!!! I love spamming! Well, where should I start
Seems like people come here so often...so? It wouldn't be really fun....
!But I'm down for English conversation all the time! LOL

Miss Independent

عضو جدید
I will talk :D
I was wonder if we could get to know each other a little more
how long have you studied English ?

Woooow to what ?
:razz:

Oh! Alright....I've been studying English since I was 4....Because my mom was an English teacher, so I always had the chance to learn whenever I want....and now I'm kinda fluent... Another reason that helped me to learn it perfectly, is that I always listen to English songs.
It's really helpful...​

BAW705

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Oh! Alright....I've been studying English since I was 4....Because my mom was an English teacher, so I always had the chance to learn whenever I want....and now I'm kinda fluent... Another reason that helped me to learn it perfectly, is that I always listen to English songs.
It's really helpful...​

Nice ! So we do have something in common. It is nice to have you here

Let me introduce my self ma'am
My name is Amir , I've studied English when I was 4 !!!!!! no just kidding when I was a kid , My English is not good , maybe I can get some help here .
to be honest with you I was really disappointed from this topic but now it appears it can help bone headed guys like me .
so let's strut our stuff and do a little English here .

have you mentioned you name ? and I know It might be a chicky question but would you be kind enough to tell me how old are you? (I just want to evaluate myself ) :D

2aawsome

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
hi kids ....whats up??
my english is not very good and i think i have many grammer mistakes ......so ihope that impove my engish with you and with your helps........
please tell me my mistakes so i can correct it...
then whats the topic??

Miss Independent

عضو جدید
Nice ! So we do have something in common. It is nice to have you here

Let me introduce my self ma'am
My name is Amir , I've studied English when I was 4 !!!!!! no just kidding when I was a kid , My English is not good , maybe I can get some help here .
to be honest with you I was really disappointed from this topic but now it appears it can help bone headed guys like me .
so let's strut our stuff and do a little English here .

have you mentioned you name ? and I know It might be a chicky question but would you be kind enough to tell me how old are you? (I just want to evaluate myself ) :D
Oh,but you're really good at English! Well done! Ummm... K, but I'd rather not mention my name! :D Anyway, I'm 18...So, have you studied in any institutes for learning
? English? Do you have any certificates
...Well, about me, I got my English diploma at the age of 16,after 2 years of going to NIEL classes,'cause I wanted to learn it in an academic way
.Honestly, I'd love to get my TOEFL too, but since I'm a student, I have no time...I'd better stick to my college projects​

Miss Independent

عضو جدید
hi kids ....whats up??
my english is not very good and i think i have many grammer mistakes ......so ihope that impove my engish with you and with your helps........
then whats the topic??

;) !Hey! How are you doing? Well, I think you're pretty good at it, but you should work on it a little bit, but nice try
... First of all, correct punctuation is a condition...I mean, it makes your sentences more suitable for the readers
...And also you should notice capitalization
:So, I'm not saying what you've written is wrong, 'cause what you've done is understandable, but if I were you, I would have written like this

.Hi guys, what's up? My English is not very well, and I think I have many grammatical mistakes...So, I hope I'd be able to improve my English with your helps"
"?Please tell me if I have any mistakes, so I can correct it. Then, what's the topic about​

BAW705

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi kids ....whats up??
then whats the topic??
Hello back . remember me
Roger that sir :D
Oh,but you're really good at English! Well done! Ummm... K, but I'd rather not mention my name! :D Anyway, I'm 18...So, have you studied in any institutes for learning
? English? Do you have any certificates
...Well, about me, I got my English diploma at the age of 16,after 2 years of going to NIEL classes,'cause I wanted to learn it in an academic way
.Honestly, I'd love to get my TOEFL too, but since I'm a student, I have no time...I'd better stick to my college projects​
well done to yourself I don't know anything !!!! it never ends :D
are we not friends ?!!! The primitive way to become one is to tell our names one to another . I understand if you are not cool with it :|
Yeah I tried lot's of places almost all of them :D
No not really I was or better to say I am not in getting any . I prefer follow English as a hobby
well my friend as older one I have to say don't rush to it , you have plenty time to get your TOEFL , end your university Story first and then plan for it . As you know both TOEFL and IELTS will be expired in two years and trust me you wont finish your university sooner than that .

Amir

2aawsome

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز

;) !Hey! How are you doing? Well, I think you're pretty good at it, but you should work on it a little bit, but nice try
... First of all, correct punctuation is a condition...I mean, it makes your sentences more suitable for the readers
...And also you should notice capitalization
:So, I'm not saying what you've written is wrong, 'cause what you've done is understandable, but if I were you, I would have written like this

.Hi guys, what's up? My English is not very well, and I think I have many grammatical mistakes...So, I hope I'd be able to improve my English with your helps"
"?Please tell me if I have any mistakes, so I can correct it. Then, what's the topic about​
Wow,I've hade many mistakes.....I'm really thankful for your correction, it's a big favor for me
Just keep on in this way....I should practice english more but as you know university works doesn't let us..

Hello back . remember me
Roger that sir :D

well done to yourself I don't know anything !!!! it never ends :D
are we not friends ?!!! The primitive way to become one is to tell our names one to another . I understand if you are not cool with it :|
Yeah I tried lot's of places almost all of them :D
No not really I was or better to say I am not in getting any . I prefer follow English as a hobby
well my friend as older one I have to say don't rush to it , you have plenty time to get your TOEFL , end your university Story first and then plan for it . As you know both TOEFL and IELTS will be expired in two years and trust me you wont finish your university sooner than that .

Amir

Oh...Hello my friend ....I remeber you...What about you??
As i remember we did a conversation in this toppic...Am i right?

sanamsayna

کاربر فعال مهندسی IT ,
کاربر ممتاز
first of all i want to congragulate you for this wonderful topic ,i think here is good place to update our English knowledge and I will discuss with you about subjects.my English level is intermediate:smile:

BAW705

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Oh...Hello my friend ....I remeber you...What about you??
As i remember we did a conversation in this toppic...Am i right?
Yeah beside we talked a lot about movies
nice to see you though
:cry:
i cant speak like you
i don't know
Don't be shy my friend . We can't do it either but believe me it worth to try

tell me about your self :D
How old are u ?
What is your English background
and everything you want to share with us

God bless you

biomass

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hi my dear friends I recently found this thread and I'm so delighted about it.I feel so hard that Sara is not here anymore it seems I can't talk with her.

[h=1]It's about 6-7 mounths that I start learning English .At first I studied alot and my whole time I was reading books and listening to music but after a while I became tired of it.[/h]
I wish I'll be your partner here and try sharing my ideas and improving my English step by step.
About that Earthquake that happened in Japan I gotta say some of my relatives are there and fortunately no one was hurt.

biomass

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
About Google+
I agree with you but the scheme of Fb is more interesting than Google + . Recently timeline comes and made it attractive than before.
Face Book is known for people around the world.
because of some limitation that we have in Iran and using VPn for signing in to FB it's better to use + .
All facilities that we can see in fb exist in Google + and we can share our posts and know the other's ideas.

It takes along time that people use Google+ instead of Fb but maybe it's a rival between them.

I wrote all things that I could write in English
Please forgive me if it's not easy to understand I just gave it a try.:smile:

...scream...

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi guys... i want to Congratulate the win club real madrid to evryone....
i m very happy....
i hope madrid can win the final of champions lige