English Talk

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
That marks are only for joking................ don't trust them,
your English is worst than it! :)

now let me participate in your conversation.
relationship before marriage. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think it is not needed two people have relationship before marriage. While i think so, I don't reject any relationship before marriage. It is required a pair know each other before marriage but it can be achieved by 2 or 3 time of meeting.

enough for me, It is so hard to speak English for crazy people like me!:)

:surprised: :surprised:
your joking?
so only 2 or 3 times?
could you please tell me how long this 2 or 3 times should be?
and do you really belive that all the imporatant points in the whole life
are just about 2 or 3 times?
what age are you lvinig in?!!

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته

I think it is not needed two people have relationship before marriage. While i think so, I don't reject any relationship before marriage. It is required a pair know each other before marriage but it can be achieved by 2 or 3 time of meeting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!12

but this one is serious
i recommend you trust it!!!

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
i think realtionship befor marrage is belong our family .some family does not like thise.

you mean that they reject it at all ?
or they are disagree with somethings?

if they reject it at all so how can you want to choose a partner for your futher life?
only base on others opinion about that person?
or with his or her face?

PATRIOT

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i think we must speak with our family for solving thise probleam. i think if thise subject expline good for them our family will accept.
i hope

rezajavidi

عضو جدید
Any body there?

Any body there?

!knock knock knock
any body there?

WOW! It's seems all of the nice guys come together here!

May I join u dears?

I just looked at the first and last page of this topic
it started from BB and now is in Strange relationships and perhaps wants to finish with ARMAGEDDON,isn't it?

should I say something ?
I don't know english well and it's 2 hard 4 me to write there
but I never think this num of people (nice guys) in this site, can speak english as well as we C in this topic

Good luck

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

Really?????????????
You can know your partner just in 2 or 3 times?
In 2 times you can know her appearance or her personality?
I know many people who can not their partner in even 1 year or maybe you are genius!!!!

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Yes, when we have a long time nomination, so we have a better and long time life.
When we can earn more information about our partner, we can better know him or her. For this reason we could understand he or she, also he or she can understand you.
But some things are important in this between, such as age, love, education, religion & agreement that are extremely important and communicate.
Let every day, take the time to live.

I don't agree with you. LONG time being with some one has a lot of bad consequences. We need a normal time for it. Neither 2 times nor a long time.

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i think realtionship befor marrage is belong our family .some family does not like thise.

When you are adult and you can understand that with whom you can have a relationship while your parents cant understand this, just and just you and your partner are important, no one else. You can't ruin all of your life just because your parents think so. You are not a six year old boy or girl. Of course its much better that your family be aware of these relationships but as I said if they cant accept these relationships you shouldn’t destroy your future.

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
!knock knock knock

any body there?​

WOW! It's seems all of the nice guys come together here!​

May I join u dears?​

I just looked at the first and last page of this topic
it started from BB and now is in Strange relationships and perhaps wants to finish with ARMAGEDDON,isn't it?​

should I say something ?
I don't know english well and it's 2 hard 4 me to write there
but I never think this num of people (nice guys) in this site, can speak english as well as we C in this topic​

Good luck​

hey there,
nice to have you here. you can say your idea about the last topic. every weak or every month we choose a topic to discuss about. now the topic is relationships before marriage. do u agree with that or no? under which conditions and ...???

best wishes

پرشيا

عضو جدید
:surprised: :surprised:
your joking?
so only 2 or 3 times?
could you please tell me how long this 2 or 3 times should be?
and do you really belive that all the imporatant points in the whole life
are just about 2 or 3 times?
what age are you lvinig in?!!

Joking? who? me?! I never joking! :)
These meetings may be 1, 2 or more hours if needed.
These meeting may start by a family meeting and then continue with some private meetings.
All the imporatant points in the whole life? are you joking? Is it possible? also, do you think that you should agree with some one on every thing so that you can live together?

I think it is enough for knowing some one. After you are agree with marriage then you can talk about future for 3 years!

moongirl

عضو جدید
Its not so muchtime that I come to this site but I underestand you are very funny boy and most of the times you ar joking
Joking? who? me?! I never joking! :)
These meetings may be 1, 2 or more hours if needed.
These meeting may start by a family meeting and then continue with some private meetings.
All the imporatant points in the whole life? are you joking? Is it possible? also, do you think that you should agree with some one on every thing so that you can live together?

I think it is enough for knowing some one. After you are agree with marriage then you can talk about future for 3 years!

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
may be it be good or useful but our nathion dont accept it as a good thing

it can be some how right but i think the past generation are finishid now its our time and the nation can be made of our ideas
so i dont think the past generations traditions should be so important we can make our future nation how we want to be

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
:eek: :eek: :eek: One strange news
One of our neighbors said that her brother told them he wants a wife:eek: :eek: . He said that if you want that I don’t go and do sin, choose a girl for me:eek: :eek: . And they asked ok but what’s ur factors? He said she should be kind and every time I asked her to go out or go for a trip she said OK:eek: . They asked what else? He said just this!!!!!!!:eek: Just think: Only 2 factor for ur partner. I think for these boys of course there is no need to have relationships before marriage.:biggrin: l

moongirl

عضو جدید
maybe youre right but I think its our duty to respect to whatever our fader and mother think and belive in so we cant change every thing together we should chang things littele by littele
it can be some how right but i think the past generation are finishid now its our time and the nation can be made of our ideas
so i dont think the past generations traditions should be so important we can make our future nation how we want to be

moongirl

عضو جدید
I think this boys are not marrage because of their life their marrage because they need a girl for their fisical needs

One of our neighbors said that her brother told them he wants a wife:eek: :eek: . He said that if you want that I don’t go and do sin, choose a girl for me:eek: :eek: . And they asked ok but what’s ur factors? He said she should be kind and every time I asked her to go out or go for a trip she said OK:eek: . They asked what else? He said just this!!!!!!!:eek: Just think: Only 2 factor for ur partner. I think for these boys of course there is no need to have relationships before marriage.:biggrin: l

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته

dear sara
first i have a queation how old is this boy?
i dont think he is wise enough when he said such that thing
and then i think he dont know the meaning of marrage his family should awar him about marrage and the difrenece between it and a friendship​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
maybe youre right but I think its our duty to respect to whatever our fader and mother think and belive in so we cant change every thing together we should chang things littele by littele

dear moongiirl
your right i dont mean we dont care all of thier ideas and we dont respect them at all
of course thier are our parents and we should respect them much but are you agree with me that in some cases and some parents their idea is too much unlogical?
and they dont accept it even with long discussions
ifor example a family who says their dauther dont go out dont put on this dress dont talk with that boy and other things
in this cases dont you think we are forced to fight with them?​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear sara

first i have a queation how old is this boy?
i dont think he is wise enough when he said such that thing

and then i think he dont know the meaning of marrage his family should awar him about marrage and the difrenece between it and a friendship​

dear maral,
unfortunately i should confess that he is 25 but i agree with you he really can't understand even as a 15 years old boy. but it is a fact. many boys( as many girl) never has grown up. and be sure that their family can't do anything for him because these things aren't like many other things that family can help them and even they're afraid of not listening to him because of it's bad consequences, you know them.​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i agree with maral about family. they are important but if you want to just listen to them what is your own role in your life? is it your life or theirs? they are important but if they think you are important too. if your parents force you to marry someone whom you dont love at all, because you respect them, you agree them too? don't forget respecting your parents is diffrent from obeying them any time and in any situation while they are so unlogical.​