English Talk

saminaz

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
ok then you can come here and speak in this way every body can improve english speaking ability

danialfx

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
ok then you can come here and speak in this way every body can improve english speaking ability

Ok. thanks

من فقط میفهمم.نمیتونم صحبت کنم . شرمنده .سعی میکنم بیشتر بیام اینجا که انگلیسی صحبت کردنم بهتر بشه.
امان از دست بچگی ها که از انگلیسی متنفر بودم.
یادمه واسه امتحان نهایی سال سوم واسه امتحان زبان هیچ وقتی نداشتیم. اونوقت 20 ساعت زبان خوندم. باز شدم 16 .
امان از دست این زبان.
یکی اینا رو انگلیسی کنه که مدیر تالار منو نندازه بیرون :D

RaminPSLP

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi to all plz say in what way we can improve our english? what are your suggestions?
it's kinda easy these days to find so many methods , lectures, books and multimedia for learning english
but looking wisely , you'd understand all of them whether certified or not cheap or expensive guaranteed or not,

they all would take you right back at basics and principals , which is how to get you even closer to the way of

communicating! and as you'd definitely know , the basic 4 steps of communication are speaking, writing, listening

and reading
so it's upon u and your learning capability, to choose the best way, but if you're asking for my suggestions, i'd

say the more simple ways are always the most efficient coming with best results
you have no idea how fast and effectively u can improve your listening and understanding skills just by watching

movies, tv series and english tv programs!
or maybe you might not know how easily you can enhance your communication skills way more delicately just since you

start writing! doesn't matter what , (it could be of your opinion about any issues or arguments, disscussions etc

,coulb be your dairies and so on) or how long (might a paragraph a day just be enough) ;) )
but coming to the brief, all i want to say is, don't waste ur time, just by looking and searching for methods
the best method is the one that keeps you, most desirable to stick with it

غیرت

عضو جدید
How can we improve our life ?

How can we improve our life ?

hi there
it's clear that we can improve our life by learning english , because english is neccessery for our future and job , finally english is internationall language , so we can communicaton with other poeple around the word . :gol:

saminaz

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
it's kinda easy these days to find so many methods , lectures, books and multimedia for learning english
but looking wisely , you'd understand all of them whether certified or not cheap or expensive guaranteed or not,

they all would take you right back at basics and principals , which is how to get you even closer to the way of

communicating! and as you'd definitely know , the basic 4 steps of communication are speaking, writing, listening

and reading
so it's upon u and your learning capability, to choose the best way, but if you're asking for my suggestions, i'd

say the more simple ways are always the most efficient coming with best results
you have no idea how fast and effectively u can improve your listening and understanding skills just by watching

movies, tv series and english tv programs!
or maybe you might not know how easily you can enhance your communication skills way more delicately just since you

start writing! doesn't matter what , (it could be of your opinion about any issues or arguments, disscussions etc

,coulb be your dairies and so on) or how long (might a paragraph a day just be enough) ;) )
but coming to the brief, all i want to say is, don't waste ur time, just by looking and searching for methods
the best method is the one that keeps you, most desirable to stick with it
thank you very much but you say that i write my every day dairies it is simple to write them with simple words but as you know english has many difficult and sophisticated words for them what should i do?

RaminPSLP

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
thank you very much but you say that i write my every day dairies it is simple to write them with simple words but as you know english has many difficult and sophisticated words for them what should i do?
let me ask you a question first, how did you learn to communicate with ur native language?
were u concerning about using sophisticated words since childhood? :d
of course not, you don't have to be worried about learning advanced english, just start learning and u'd see the words developing in ur way along with your knowledge progress!
and believe me, simple words are always ur best choice to make ur point more clearly and more comprehensive
just take a quick look over the paragraphs we made just here in this argument! did we use any sophisticated words? no, and do we understand each other? absolutely ;)i

saminaz

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
let me ask you a question first, how did you learn to communicate with ur native language?
were u concerning about using sophisticated words since childhood? :d
of course not, you don't have to be worried about learning advanced english, just start learning and u'd see the words developing in ur way along with your knowledge progress!
and believe me, simple words are always ur best choice to make ur point more clearly and more comprehensive
just take a quick look over the paragraphs we made just here in this argument! did we use any sophisticated words? no, and do we understand each other? absolutely ;)i
thank you its very useful for me i am waiting here for new topics to talk a bout them

m00nlight

عضو جدید
oh GOD..:redface:..whats going on here? i wrote sth in this topic about 3 monthes ago.....that time we wanted to finde a new subject for talking.....:razz: and now I see we have the problem yet
we have to find a good subject...that every body be agree and ofcourse be usefull for every one

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase some body say some thing amazing:cry:

;)

q1w2e3r4

عضو جدید
well... i'm not so sure about a topic which can satisfy every body
but i suppose that the most population of this topic are people who may have an exam in future, and they are trying to improve their skill in writing

so why not we choose a topic from the books which are related to our goal

i mean for example we shall go through VOCABULARY FOR IELTS book which can give us the idea to focus on it

saminaz

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
thank you thats good idea first you say with exam is more important IELTS or TOFEL?

q1w2e3r4

عضو جدید
thank you thats good idea first you say with exam is more important IELTS or TOFEL?

well... i don't have so much iformation about tofel , i did IELTS

it was easiest that i thought.

but basically all the tests have 4 skill which are about reading , writing. , listening and speaking

about IELTS exam i have to say that the most hardest part of it would be reading which needs more practice compare to the other skills and one thing more , you can not get the reading skill by yourself you need some body to help you in this matter , because they are just some technique which can help u to answer the test more easily

m00nlight

عضو جدید
but i suppose that the most population of this topic are people who may have an exam in future, and they are trying to improve their skill in writing

i mean for example we shall go through VOCABULARY FOR IELTS book which can give us the idea to focus on it

GOOD IDEA ....LET'S START IT......EVERY BODY AGREE ???????? YOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز

that's right

I think IETLS is more important than TOFEL
In immigration process I had'nt seen a country want evidence TOFEL ,most of country want a evidence IELTS
but i'm not quite sure about the whole country maybe there is some country that having a tofel degree is more important for them than having ielts degree:eek:

i'm sorry dear friends i think sometimes i have grammatical mistake in my post
i hope you forgive me
in fact i'm weak in grammer :(:cry::(

noirgalaxy

عضو جدید
HI I'm there !
how are you are you right or left oh yeah you are in middle ! middle of joy and fun
is there any one who wants to speak to me so hurry I'm there if not
please ...please speak to me :)

knower

عضو جدید
Speaking in English

Speaking in English

Hello!
How is in need of(in lack of) talking English???!
how to talk in English with others?
:)

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
oh. you are speaking English very well.
but i can't
please help me to speak like you
hi
pleased to meet you:d
how can i help you?

nobody is here?
you don't hear me or don't see me.
this place is not chat room or such as this
it's place to conversation but not Immediately
i think Here is abandoned:w20:
but
i would like to introduce a website for you that you can find a many people around the world who like to have conversation,having chat,help people to improve their skill in english
you can join with these people :w26:
www.englishforums.com
have a good day