English Talk

sahar_mo

عضو جدید
there are lots of exclamation mark above dear error.ok4u head dont worry honey mr vergilangleos just kidding​

error.ok4u

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
yes , sure . im a girl & my real name is : Hasti & im 18 .
.now , im a univeasity studant & study at Tehran ART university

sahar_mo

عضو جدید
thats greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat fanatastic
im pleased to meet you
do think my new avator is more beautiful than previous or not?​

mehdipesse

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز

sahar_mo

عضو جدید
thank you very much for you attention & correction
how mach you work on your language? can you explain it historically?
do you special effort for that?
and whats your suggestion for us?

hi honey yes its about 1year that i have learnt english and now im a interemediate level student im not that much good as u said and u know i watch films and listen to music and also i have lots of book for practicing vocabulary and also grammer​

*vernal*

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi my friends.i think this is the best topic & i can say happy your new year my friends....with best wishes:gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol::gol:

drifter

عضو جدید
since Human took the first step on the planet, this nasty dirty earth, the nature system tasted the bad taste of adversaries to him and invited him to an eternal battle which we call "fighting to survive"... in this hard road Human learned that there are some tricks which could come handy in the battle:D:eek: ...

mahan 2

عضو جدید
Hi

for improving your speaking u can go to free discussion class
or
u can go to yahoo chatrooms
or
u can find a friend and speak to him or her
or u can create a topic and gather persons that they are like u and want improve their speaking and go to yahoo conference as a topic we had
look at this

http://www.www.www.iran-eng.ir/showthread.php?t=48102
could you please explain more about yahoo ?coz i dont knoe much about that

p.s i will join you

samira_3001

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hum......

I have an idea! or should I say tons of them now! what if I post or someone! post a cartoon (I mean like comic cartoon! pictures and stuff, but not any! cartoon. fun and non political ones) and we start talking about the way we see it or the meaning it could have. or we can talk about a movie we saw or planning to see and discuss why u want
to see it.
after we get bored by it we can start new topic.

let me know what you think! because the only conversation goes on here is about people's health and mood!:biggrin::redface::gol:

let's see if it works.

Have u guys seen the movie Avatar! tell us what you think of it and why!

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hum......

I have an idea! or should I say tons of them now! what if I post or someone! post a cartoon (I mean like comic cartoon! pictures and stuff, but not any! cartoon. fun and non political ones) and we start talking about the way we see it or the meaning it could have. or we can talk about a movie we saw or planning to see and discuss why u want
to see it.
after we get bored by it we can start new topic.

let me know what you think! because the only conversation goes on here is about people's health and mood!:biggrin::redface::gol:

let's see if it works.

Have u guys seen the movie Avatar! tell us what you think of it and why!

hey Samira
actually, i agree with your first idea, that is posting a picture and discussing about it. you know watching a movie needs time and time is what most of us lack.
i really didnt enjoy Avatar, it was not kind of movies which i like.
waiting for other's opinion about your first idea...​

samira_3001

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey Samira
actually, i agree with your first idea, that is posting a picture and discussing about it. you know watching a movie needs time and time is what most of us lack.
i really didnt enjoy Avatar, it was not kind of movies which i like.
waiting for other's opinion about your first idea...​

Hello,
thanks :redface: yeah true but I thought maybe some find movie more interesting than picture but anyways I am so in!:redface: if no one respond I guess we should upload it ourselves:biggrin:

OMG! Avatar became one of my most favorite movies ever!:love:

I was so pissed when it didn't win the Oscar!:cry::surprised:

I loved the storyline though! It was so simple and beautiful thanks to James Cameron's imagination!:biggrin: :gol: