مطالب کوتاه و خواندنی

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Kid Jokes

Kid Jokes

Two brothers were always getting into trouble in their neighborhood. The people in the neighborhood started complaining to the parents about the boys. So the boys parents decided to have their priest talk to the boys. The priest asks to speak to the boys alone, requesting to see the youngest first. The young boy comes in and sits at a large table across the room from the priest. The priest looks at the boy, points at him and, trying to emphasize that God is in everyone, asks, "Where is God?" The boy looks around the room and back at the priest and says nothing. Again, the priest points at the boy and in a louder voice asks, "Where is God?" The boy says nothing. The priest walks around the table, pointing inches from the boy’s face and asks again, "Where is God?" The boy jumps out of his chair and runs out the door. The boy runs right home, grabs his older brother and says to him, "We are in BIG trouble!" His brother replies, "We haven't done anything!" The younger brother replies, "God's missing, and they think we did it!"

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Baby Jokes

Baby Jokes

Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says

"Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Men Vs. Women Jokes

Men Vs. Women Jokes

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. "I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"

"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."

"That's amazing," said the woman, "how old are you?"

"Twenty-six," he said.

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Business Jokes

Business Jokes

Job Interview Question

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer.

He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."

Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Men Vs. Women Jokes

Men Vs. Women Jokes

It's all in the punctuation:

An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women wrote: "Woman: Without her, man is nothing."

monrose

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.​

monrose

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you​

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Animal Jokes

Animal Jokes

The difference between men and women

A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other, the woman leans out the window and yells, "PIG!"

The man immediately leans out his window and replies, "Stupid!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner he slams into a pig in the middle of the road.

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Kid Jokes

Kid Jokes

A second grader came home from school and said to her mother, “Mom, guess what!

We learned how to make babies today”

The mother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. “That’s interesting,” she said. “How do you make babies?”

It’s simple, replied the girl. “You just change y to i and add es.”

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Sport Jokes

Sport Jokes

Two guys on a double bike where pedaling up a hill. It took forever to get to the top. When they finally got to the top the first guy said in a pant, "whew, that was so hard." The second replied, "If I hadn't been pushing the brakes the whole time we would have rolled down backwards.”

bmd

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!:smoke:

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Marriage Jokes

Marriage Jokes

Wife: “There’s trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor.”

Husband: “Water in the carburetor? That’s ridiculous.”

Wife: “I tell you the car has water in the carburetor.”

Husband: “You don’t even know what a carburetor is. Where’s the car?”

Wife: “In the swimming pool.”

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
shakespeare's sonnets

shakespeare's sonnets

Shall ICompare Thee To A Summer’s Day
Sonnet 18
WilliamShakespeare

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature’s changing course untrimmed.

But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st;
Nor shall death brag thou wand’rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st.

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

اگر به روز تموزت همی کنم مانند،
لطیفتر ز تموزی و دلنشین تر از آن.
جوانه های دل انگیزوسبزفصل بهار
چوعمرروزتموزش رودبه باد خزان.
چه تابناک بود گاه چشم داغ فلک
بسا که چهره زرین ولی نهفته به میغ
گهی فزاید و گه کاهدش ز حسن جمال
به لطف پنجه نقاش یا قساوت تیغ.
تموز جاودان تو اما کجا ببازد رنگ؟
و یا لطافت طبعی که در وجود تو هست؟
شگفت نور تو را سایه محو نتوان کرد
و خط عمر تو را مرگ کی کشد در دست!
بمان تو تا که نفس هست و نور هست و غزل.
که این غزل به تو داد عمر جاودان ز ازل.
ترجمه:
محمود رضا فارسیانی

چگونه تشبیه كنم تو را به روز بهاری *
كه بس لطیف تر و دل انگیزتری
باد تند ، شكوفه های زیبای فروردین را می لرزاند
و بهار عمر كوتاهی دارد
گاه چشم آسمان ، داغ می تابد
گاه چهره ی زرینش پشت ابر پنهان می ماند
و هر زیبایی ، زیبایی اش می كاهد
به تصادف ، یا به قضای گریزناپذیر طبیعت
تا در ابیات جاودان من ، بازمان پیش می روی
بهار ابدی تو را خزانی نیست
و زیبائیت را زوالی نیست
و مرگ بر تو فخر نمی فروشد ، آنگاه كه در وادی اش گام برمی داری
تا هر زمان كه نفسی می كشد ، یا چشم را یارای دیدن است
این شعر زنده است و در تو حیات می دمد .
مترجم: علی خزایی فر

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf Heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself, and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featur'd like him, like him with friends possess'd,
Desiring this man's art, and that man's scope,
With what I most enjoy contented least:
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
Haply I think on thee,--and then my state
(Like to the lark at break of day arising
From sullen earth) sings hymns at heaven's gate;
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings'.

هر زمان كه از جور ِ روزگار
و رسوايي ِ ميان ِ مردمان
در گوشه ي تنهايي بر بينوايي ِ خود اشك مي ريزم،
و گوش ِ ناشنواي آسمان را با فريادهاي بي حاصل ِ خويش مي آزارم،

و بر خود مي نگرم و بر بخت ِ بد ِ خويش نفرين مي فرستم،
و آرزو مي كنم كه اي كاش چون آن ديگري بودم،
كه دلش از من اميدوارتر
و قامتش موزون تر
و دوستانش بيشتر است.

و اي كاش هنر ِ اين يك
و شكوه و شوكت ِ آن ديگري از آن ِ من بود،

و در اين اوصاف چنان خود را محروم مي بينم
كه حتي از آنچه بيشترين نصيب را برده ام
كمترين خرسندي احساس نمي كنم.

اما در همين حال كه خود را چنين خوار و حقير مي بينم

از بخت ِ نيك، حالي به ياد ِ تو مي افتم،

و آنگاه روح ِ من
همچون چكاوك ِ سحر خيز
بامدادان از خاك ِ تيره اوج گرفته
و بر دروازه ي بهشت سرود مي خواند

و با ياد ِ عشق ِ تو
چنان دولتي به من دست مي دهد
كه شأن ِ سلطاني به چشمم خوار مي آيد
و از سوداي مقام ِ خود با پادشاهان، عار دارم.

ترجمه: حسين الهي قمشه اي

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
[FONT=&quot]From fairest creatures we desire increase,
That thereby beauty's rose might never die,
But as the riper should by time decease,
His tender heir might bear his memory:
But thou contracted to thine own bright eyes,
Feed'st thy light's flame with self-substantial fuel,
Making a famine where abundance lies,
Thy self thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel:
Thou that art now the world's fresh ornament,
And only herald to the gaudy spring,
Within thine own bud buriest thy content,
And, tender churl, mak'st waste in niggarding:
Pity the world, or else this glutton be,
To eat the world's due, by the grave and thee[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

* فریبا *

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
9 Simple Things Women Want

9 Simple Things Women Want

Besides the meaning of life and the ingredients of hot dogs, many a man has questioned, "What exactly do women want?" We're not playing coy here, we know we're complex creatures. And, true, we operate on a different wavelength than men.
But women aren't exactly the great mystery that men often make us out to be. The proof? We polled the YourTango staff and compiled a list of 9 simple things women want. Note: you won't find diamond rings or other fancy things anywhere on this list. While many women really do want luxury goods from men, when you break it down they are just physical representations of some of the points on this list. We promise.
More on Dating From YourTango:

1. Respect. Show us through your actions that you respect our opinions, careers, interests, friends, bodies, and minds. You don't have to agree with all that we say or do, but try to honor our opinions as valuable contributions. Follow the golden rule and treat us as you would like to be treated: Be honest, fair, kind, and considerate.
2. Romance. It's another night on the couch with takeout and TiVo? Just because we're staying in doesn't mean the evening can't be romantic. Light a few candles and see where the night leads. Treat us like your girlfriend, even after we become your wife. Date nights, physical affection in the car, kissing like when we first started dating -- all of the things that made us fall in love with you don't have to stop just because now there are bills to pay, a house to be cleaned, and kids to be bathed. Bring home flowers for no reason. We're not talking $100 bouquets of roses here. Even the $10 bouquets from the supermarket are enough to make us smile.
3. Time. We understand relationships can't be all wine and roses; simply making the time to be with us and treating us like your top priority says "love" more than all the fancy gifts and lovely letters ever could. This includes helping around the house. The realities of a 21st-century relationship are that both partners probably work. If you happen to get home before we do, why not vacuum the living room or throw in a load of laundry? If you take the garbage out without being asked, chances are you'll be getting a big ole smooch when you come back.
4. Dinner. Of the homemade variety. You may not be good at cooking and you may not know how to boil water. But greeting us at the door after a long day with fish sticks (or whatever you can wrastle up) makes us swoon, because it shows that you've been thinking about us and our hectic day.
5. Communication. Women are vocal creatures. We know you love us, but it's nice to hear you say it, too. We can also be insecure. We wish we weren't, but the reality is that we often notice our wobbly thighs and forget about our gorgeous eyes. So let us know when you think we're hot. Tell us we're beautiful. It helps us feel good. Words of appreciation aren't half-bad either. Tell us you love the lasagna we made. Notice that we cleaned the bathtub. It doesn't have to be over the top, just let us know that you see the effort we put in, and you're grateful.
6. Consistency. This doesn't mean be boring and predictable. It means that we know you will (usually -- no one is perfect!) give us the love and support we need. Knowing that you're coming at this with the same desires and energy as we are goes a long way to making us feel secure.
7. Engagement. Of the mental kind, not the "I'm getting married in the morning" kind. You don't have to like everything we like (we might be a little concerned if you do), but showing interest in our passions, be it career-related, a sport, or a hobby, goes a long way. Listen when we talk to you. We're not speaking just so we can hear our own voice; we want to connect with you and this is one valuable way we do this. This also means paying attention to the little things. Whether it's the name of your best friend's husband or the fact that you hate Nicolas Cage movies, it's the little things you remember about us that's so endearing.
8. Humor and Humility. These two tend to go hand in hand. This doesn't mean that you have to crack jokes or entertain us, but just being able to laugh at yourself is enough. Guys who take themselves too seriously bring everyone down.
9. Challenge. Not the kind that makes a relationship constant work, but the good kind that surprises and motivates us to do, be, or achieve what we desire. Studies show that partners who prod each other to meet goals -- in other words, don't support lazy or bad habits -- are ultimately happier than those who don't hold each other accountable.
Fountainhead:www.yahoo.com

واکنش ها: spow

sara.sss27

عضو جدید
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful."

[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Buddha[/FONT]

sara.sss27

عضو جدید
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]The future you see is the future you get.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Robert G Allen[/FONT]

sara.sss27

عضو جدید
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities

[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Aldous Huxley[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Pray as if everything depended upon God
and work as if everything depended upon man
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco] [/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]Francis Cardinal Spellman[/FONT]​
[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]

[/FONT]

My Number One

عضو جدید
Horrific Accident
A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

My Number One

عضو جدید
Game Of Intelligence
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5. x

Setayesh

مدیر تالار کتابخانه الکترونیکی
مدیر تالار
some points

some points

School
A place where Parents pay and children play

Life Insurance
A contract that keeps you poor all your life
so that you can die Rich.

Nurse
A person who wakes you up to give you sleeping pills.

Marriage
It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman
gains her masters...:whistle:

Divorce
Future tense of Marriage.

Tears
The hydraulic force by which masculine willpower is defeated by feminine
waterpower.

Lecture
An art of transferring information from the notes of the Lecturer to the
notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either"

Conference
The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.

Compromise
The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got
the biggest piece

Conference Room
A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees
later on:w05:

Father
A banker provided by nature

Boss
Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early

Politician
One who shakes your hand before elections and
your Confidence after

Doctor
A person who holds your ills by pills, and kills you by bills.

Smile
A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

Office
A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.

Yawn
The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.:lol:

Etc.
A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

Committee
Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that
nothing can be done together.

Experience
The name men give to their mistakes.:w25:

Atom Bomb
An invention to end all inventions.

farhad3a

عضو جدید
english language

english language

english language

Introduction

Print this section

English Language, primary language of the majority of people in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, other former colonies of Britain, and territories of the United States. It is also an official or semiofficial language of many countries with a colonial past, such as India, Nigeria, Pakistan, and South Africa. Even in countries where English is not a primary or official language, it is taught as a foreign language and used as the language of technology and diplomacy. English is spoken in more parts of the world than any other language and by more people than any other language except Chinese.

English is classified as an Indo-European language. It is part of the Germanic subfamily and is grouped with its most closely related language, Frisian, as part of the Anglo-Frisian group. Other related languages include Dutch, Flemish, and the Low German dialects, and, more distantly, Modern High German (see Germanic languages).
II Vocabulary

Print this section

The English vocabulary has changed continually over more than 1,500 years of development. The most nearly complete dictionary of the language, the Oxford English Dictionary (second edition, 20 volumes, 1989), contains more than 600,000 words, including obsolete forms and variant spellings. It has been estimated, however, that the present English vocabulary consists of more than 1 million words, including slang and dialect expressions and scientific and technical terms, many of which only came into use after the middle of the 20th century. The English vocabulary is more extensive than that of any other language in the world, although some other languages—Chinese, for example—have a word-building capacity equal to that of English.

Internal processes have led to the creation of many new words as well as to the establishment of patterns for further expansion. For example, the process of onomatopoeia, or the imitation of natural sounds, has created such words as burp and beeper. Affixation, or the addition of prefixes and suffixes, such as mis-, ex-, -ness, and –ist, has given English such words as mislead, exchange, forgetfulness, and machinist. The process of combining or blending parts of words produces new words such as in brunch, composed of parts of breakfast and lunch. The formation of compounds yields such words as lighthouse and downpour. Back formation, or the formation of new words from previously existing words, suggests that the verb jell, for example, was formed from jelly. Functional extension, or the use of one part of speech as if it were another, for example, turned the noun shower into a new verb, to shower. The processes that have probably added the largest number of words to English are affixation and functional extension

:heart:

i took this from encyclopedia

setare.blue

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
روز تولد شما...

روز تولد شما...

روز تولد شما...
Is your birthday day 1 of the month?
Your Life
You are very curious and dedicative. When you are interested in something,
everything else has to wait. This is your quality. But if you learn to be
more patient and complete what you have started, you will be successful in
life. !
Your Love
You believe in love at first sight. You won't wait to learn more about the
person. Vise versa, people who fail to impress you will hardly get a chance
to be your friend. Your emotion is on the extreme. You can only love or
hate, nothing in between and this often shows in your _________expression . Try not to
end a relationship in a quarrel.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Is your birthday day 2 of the month?
Your Life
You have great common sense but usually fail to follow through. This might
happens because you are too busy with your mission and shut yourself from
the outside world. You are clever and profound so there's a slight chance
for self-control problem.
Your Love
Your love progress slowly, and quietly. You seem! to be contented with your
unrequited love. Your are a romantic and loyal lover.

Is your birthday day 3 of the month?
Your Life
Although you are innocent and romantic but your _________expression often mislead
others that you are an active, fun lovi! ng kid. Because of your double
personality, it's hard for others to really know the real you. You are
careful and patient.
Your Love
Your love is the greatest which often surprises others. No one can bring you
to light when you are in love. Your confidence
might lead you to the track your parents disagree .

Is your birthday day 4 of the month?
Your Life
You usually think before acting which makes your life quite easy. But you
often are the one who give yourself a hard time by being paranoid. People
might not truly understand you but you are really nice to be around. You are
cheerful and friendly.
Your Love
Still water runs deep, that's what you are. You always surprise others with
your new character when you are in love. Your love trap often comes
unexpectedly and your love life is full of surprises.

Is your birthday day 5 of the month?
Your Life
Although you are on the quiet side, but you enjoy excitement and changes.
Routine is something you cannot stand. Because of your extreme confidence,
you hardly ask others for opinion. You believe in leading your own life, and
you have got the gift in doing so.
Your Love
Nothing can stop you from making progress in your love life. Once you are in
love, you feel the ownership of your lover. A third party can only makes
your jealousy becomes worse.

Is your birthday day 6 of the month?
Your Life
You are generous with people in need, sometimes to an extreme that people
find you nosey. Your hidden courage and dedication often surprise others.
Your imagination is extremely unique.
Your Love
Your love life is on the smooth track because it grows from friendship.
Although you may not make a sweet lover but your sincerity bring happiness
to your couple.

Is your birthday day 7 of the month?
Your Life
You are sensitive to changes around you but your feeling is hardly
expressed. You hate exaggerations. Under your quiet personality, you are
rather stubborn and self-centered. These qualities are the force behind your
extreme persistence.
Your Love
You have enormous courage to please your lover. Your relationship often
progress quickly.

Is your birthday day 8 of the month?
Your Life
You have pleasant and friendly personality. People look u to your wit and
imagination. You are unpredictable and hardly complete what you started,
which sometimes create negative impact to people around you.
Your Love
Falling in love becomes your routine. Most of the time you are lucky. You
fascinate people with good taste but you never have enough with one.
Although your love progresses very fast, it never lasts.

Is your birthday day 9 of the month?
your Life
You often have problem in promoting yourself, just because you don't know
how to express your true self. On the other hand, you don't really care what
they think. This is why people misunderstand you until they really get a
chance to learn about your pleasant personality.
Opposite *** find you mysterious and worth searching. Your wit is remarkable
but sometimes you are too fast to follow.
Your Love
You won't reveal your feeling even after dreaming about the same guy over
and over. Your first love lasts forever. You are responsible to the feeling
of your lover. The chance to betray your lover is none. You have luck with
children. You Will be Happy Always with u r Love Marraige. and she

Is your birthday day 10 of the month?
Your Life
You are very capable. If you are a woman, you have high chance to be a
renowned workingwoman. If you are a man, your path to fame and honor is
near. As an innovator, you are not a good follower. You are good in
implementing your imagination and share it with
others. You are always well dressed.
Your Love
You often lose your love ones from being too jealous. You always feel like
you ow! n the person you fall in love with and that often blows your
relationship.

Is your birthday day 11 of the month?
Your Life
You are gracious, elegant and prudent. People admire your qualities and some
even become jealous of you. You are realistic, flexible and adaptable. You
are remarkably kind and moral person.
Your Love
You are willing to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. Yo! ur lover will
always have your gentleness, care and loyalty. You will always be happy to
hand around the one you love.

Is your birthday day 12 of the month?
Your Life
You are friendly, humorous and full of energy. You are open-minded and do
not! care for minor details. Your weak point is your hot temper.
Your Love
You are willing to start off in one-sided love affairs because you strongly
believe that you will eventually win his/her heart. On the other hand, once
you are together, you always want to do things your way, which is often the
fire starter. You usually run in and out of love quickly.

Is your birthday day 13 of the month?
Your Life
You are sincere and easy going. Flattering and charming around are not your
style. You care so much for freedom that often leads you to the difficult
path. Because of your sincerity, most people find you easy to be around
although you are sometimes too straightforward.
Your Love
Your gentleness, care and sincerity make you an attractive person.
Eventhough you don't intend to be charming, but you naturally are,
especially in the eyes of opposite ***.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Is your birthday day 14 of the month?
Your Life
You are so confident that sometimes you forget about the people around you.
If you have to be in one of the two teams, you will choose to be in the
winning team. On the other hand, you are kind and caring but above all, you
care for your own benefits. Your imagination is
unique and often gets implemented shortly after it comes across.
Your Love
You will not get soft with the one you don't really like, no matter how hard
he/she tries. But once you feel for someone you have chosen, there's no
getting back.

Is your birthday day 15 of the month?
Your Life
You are outgoing and love to be at the center of attention. From the
outside, you may seem flashy, flirty, and tricky but your true self is
strong, full of hope to be the leader. When you
fail to convince someone, you will get frustrated, and perhaps let your
temper shows.
Your Love
You are emotional. Many can win your heart at once, but not for long. This
is why you hardly win a decent relationship

setare.blue

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
ادامه

ادامه

Is your birthday ! day 16 of the month?
Your Life
You always follow the good and the right instead of listening to your heart.
Another word, you are a perfectionist. You care for every word people say
about you. You often seen isolated while you are, by nature, curious and a
dreamer who is ready to get over the edge to make
your dream comes true.
Your Love
You often fall in love with a person who is much different from you, in age
and other aspects. Your relationship grows on friendship. Love at fist sight
is not your style.

Is your birthday day 17 of the month?
Your Life
You neither want to be interfered nor have the desire to mess with others'
life. But you are friendly and occasionally a party animal. You are always
in a circle of friends. You often do things in your own way that
occasionally go beyond the acceptable limit. People may find you childish
and not very attractive in that sense.
Your Love
Your fun-loving character attracts opposite ***. Many of those are great.You
often find yourself trapped among a few great guys while you have to choose
only one.

Is your birthday day 18 of the month?
Your Life
At first glance, people think you are quiet type of person. Actually you are
cheerful, but conditionally. You will show your joyful character only in
good mood. One the other hand, when you are moody, no one would dare to be
around. Because of your emotion fluctuation and frank character, some find
you hard to be around.
Your Love
You hardly show your feeling towards opposite *** no matter how much you
like him/her. Your partner also has similar character so your love affairs
often take quite a while to flourish. Time tells it all. Your sincerity
makes you very attractive.

Is your birthday day 19 of the month?
Your Life
You are great in managing everything in your life and this is how you gain
respect from others. Because of this quality, you sometimes feel that you
are better than the rest. Extreme confidence might lead you! to the wrong
path. You are a free bird and want to lead your
own life.
Your Love
You love life is rather different from others'. When you are in love,
nothing can stop you. You may often fight with your partner but, soon after
that, you will make up in a way that surprises others.

Is your birthday day 20 of the month?
Your Life
You are prudent, circumspect and take things seriously. Before you make any
move, you will think of a few alternatives that might take a while. You are
patient, imaginative and target oriented. You value friendship more than
anything else.
Your Love
You usually study your partner carefully before making any move. You never
demand anything beyond the natural quality of that person. Your sincerity
doesn't bring excitement in your love life but it brings deeply grown
relationship.

Is your birthday day 21 of the month?
Your Life
You are curious and a true follower. You can please someone so much that it
seem like you are trying to charm that person. You hide your disagreement
under your smiling face. This is a charming quality of yours .
Your Love
You are quite unlucky in love. You are loved by someone you don't like while
your dream man is so far away. Your love life is occasionally under
turbulence. Sometimes you don't have the clear view of the guy r gal in your
heart.

Is your birthday day 22 of the month?
Your Life
You have the boss character, but not a leader. Most people look up to you
for your capability and confidence although they find you quite stubborn.
You should list! en more to others. You are a unique and charming individual.
Your Love
You hardly take the moderate track. You either love or hate someone. Whom
you call friends are the chosen ones. If any of them betray you, you won't
let them get away without having hard time.

Is your birthday day 23 of the month?
Your Life
You never live your life in the way others want you to. You are an
independent individual who loves challenges and excitement. You are ready to
face with the result of your decision. You are usually the one your friends
count on.
Your Love
Because you love excitements, you occasionally get involved in forbidden
love affairs. You may fall in love with a married person and no one can stop
you from making progress. You are very charming, although you might not
realize it.

Is your birthday day 24 of the month?
Your Life
You are very optimistic and that's why you always enjoy life. You are gifted
in entertaining others. Your friends love and trust you. You'll be the first
they come to when they are in need of someone to speak their heart out.
Your Love
Sometimes you fall in love just because you want to be in love, not that you
really like that person. You always be seen as a sweet couple but you can't
really get over your love ones from past. Your partner is usually crazy
about you because you are remarkably charming and
romantic.

Is your birthday day 25 of the month?
Your Life
You are a warrior. No obstacle can stop you from reaching your goal. You
always keep yourself busy. This quality plus your responsibility will
eventually bring you success.
Your Love
You adore your partner as the number one priority. You value your love one
more than yourself. Your love is the greatest of all and your have potential
to get married young.

Is your birthday day 26 of the month?
Your Life
You are always curious and responsive to changes. Routine life is not the
way you choose to live. Travelling is your favorite hobby because excitement
is what you are after.
Your Love
You will not stand being around the one you dislike. Your love comes and
goes quickly. You can be deeply in love but soon after you will be looking
around for the next one.

Is your birthday day 27 of the month?
Your Life
You are sensitive and vulnerable. Tears often run down your cheeks even when
the matter is not that bad. This might be the result from being to
pessimistic. You might seem cold on the shell, but your inner self is a kind
loving person.
Your Love
You will be elegantly dressed, no matter how casually dressed your date may
be. You are emanding in love and sometimes to an unacceptable extend.

Is your birthday day 28 of the month?
Your Life
You are a capable person but you usually underestimate your own ability.
This is the cause of missing numbers of opportunity to step forward. If you
try to give yourself a chance, you can be successful in life. Try to see
things on the bright side and you will be happier than ever.
Your Love
You are quite unlucky in love. The one in your arm is not the one in your
heart. Your love has so many ups and downs. You often chicken out before
seeing any progress in love.

Is your birthday day 29 of the month?
Your Life
You can trust your sixth sense. Life is exciting so routine job is not your
interest. You have great ideas and fantastic imagination. You often feel
tired of things and people ar! ound you.
Your Love
You can tell what's in the mind of another person just from looking into
his/her eyes. You are paranoid and jealous and these are the cause of fights
between you and your lover.
Sometimes the thing you believe in is just your imagination.

Is your birthday day 30 of the month?
Your Life
You are always surrounded by a circle of friends. You are friendly and fun
to be with. Though you occasionally disappoint them by being stubborn, but
over all, they love your qualities.
Your Love
You want to have full control of your lo! ve and that's not a nice way to
treat your partner. You take your time in saying yes to his wedding proposal
or if you are a man, you will not propose anyone until you are certainly
confident which might take ages.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Is your birthday day 31 of the month?
Your Life
Your emotion is hard to predict. You can be sad this minute and happy in the
next. People might find it difficult to follow your emotion and understand
you. You tend to take things seriously.
Your Love
You take your time to study a person before falling in love. Once you decide
that he or she is the one, no one can stop you from making progress, even
your partner.

منبع:

lorestani110.blogtak.com:w30:

TRiViA

عضو جدید
Easy And Difficult!

Easy And Difficult!

Easy is to dream every night.
Difficult is to fight for a dream...

خوابيدن در هر شب آسان است
ولي مبارزه با آن مشكل است.

Easy is to show victory.
Difficult is to assume defeat with dignity...

نشان دادن يپروزي آسان است.
قبول كردن شكست مشكل است.

Easy is to admire a full moon.
Difficult to see the other side...

حظ كردن از يك ماه كامل آسان است .
ولي ديدن طرف ديگر آن مشكل است.

Easy is to stumble with a stone.
Difficult is to get up...

زمين خوردن با يك سنگ آسان است .
ولي بلند شدن مشكل است.

Easy is to enjoy life every day.
Difficult to give its real value...

لذت بردن از زندگي آسان است..
ولي ارزش واقعي دادن به آن مشكل است.

Easy is to promise something to someone.
Difficult is to fulfill that promise...

قول دادن بعضي چيز ها به بعضي افراد آسان است .
ولي وفاي به عهد مشكل است.

Easy is to say we love.
Difficult is to show it every day...

گفتن اينكه ما عاشقيم آسان است .
ولي نشان دادن مداوم آن مشكل است .

Easy is to criticize others.
Difficult is to improve oneself...

انتقاد از ديگران آسان است.
ولي خودسازي مشكل است.

Easy is to make mistakes.
Difficult is to learn from them...

ايراد گيري از ديگران آسان است.
عبرت گرفتن از آنها مشكل است.

Easy is to weep for a lost love.
Difficult is to take care of it so not to lose it.

گريه كردن براي يك عشق ديرينه آسان است.
ولي تلاش براي از دست نرفتن آن مشكل است.

Easy is to think about improving.
Difficult is to stop thinking it and put it into action...

فكر كردن براي پيشرفت آسان است
متوقف كردن فكر و رويا و عمل به آن مشكل است.

Easy is to think bad of others
Difficult is to give them the benefit of the doubt...

فكر بد كردن در مورد ديگران آسان است.
رها ساختن آنها از شك و دودلي مشكل است.

Easy is to receive
Difficult is to give

دريافت كردن آسان است.
اهدا كردن مشكل است.

Easy to read this
Difficult to follow

خوندن اين متن آسان است

ولي پيگيري آن مشكل است

Easy is keep the friendship with words​

Difficult is to keep it with meanings​