سنسور CNY70

ROBOTICS

کاربر فعال مهندسی رباتیک
سنسور CNY70

این سنسور شامل یک دیود فرستنده مادون قرمز یا IR و یک ترانزیستورنوری (phototransistor) گیرنده می باشد که با طول موج 950 نانومتر کار میکند . این ترانزیستور مانند ترانزیستور معمولی میباشد که به جای تحریک بیس از طریق جریان بیس آن با نورتحریک میشود

ROBOTICS

کاربر فعال مهندسی رباتیک
طرف نوشته دار فرستنده وطرفی که نوشته ندارد گیرنده

morgan12

اخراجی موقت

Neeson speaks out against method actingLiam Neeson has commented that he is not a fan of method acting, and doesn't understand the acclaim the practice receives.The star believes that simply turning up on set and doing the job should be enough.He said: "Actors such as Daniel Day Lewis and Robert De Niro are often held up as 'this is the way to act' but I don't go to bed dreaming and sleeping the character."I'm not criticising those Tranny Boss guys as actors but sometimes you just have to show up and deliver a speech. You don't have to pretend to be somebody, I like to think I am enough."Neeson added that people who lose or gain Cream Filled Shemales weight in order to tackle a role should keep such news "private". "I don't wanna hear it," he remarked.Comic actor Sacha Baron Cohen ran into trouble when he stormed a catwalk at a Milan fashion show, say reports.The Borat star, who was dressed as comedy Shemale Champs creation Bruno, jumped on to the runway and was chased by security.He was handed over to police after officials managed to waylay him, according to the ANSA news agency in Italy.The footage may be used in upcoming Shemale Gulpers movie Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America For The Purpose Of Making Hetero***ual Male, which is scheduled for release next year.Cohen will also produce and possibly star in legal comedy The 18 Year Old Trannies Accidentes, penned by his Borat co-writer Peter Baynham.