English Talk

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.

nersi

عضو جدید
hi dear !
you know what this bloody life sucks ! ?
this whole life thing with this filthy governental policies ! these religions which are all turned to prisons !
:cry: ! the way that we all condemned to death

wowwwwwwww wht r these things?first time that i saw ur words i thought that ur a positive man but now i see sth else.im agree with u but i like to be in trouble :redface: i know its a bit strange but i love to be busy and covered by troubles.i dont like easy life.but as u said sometimes those policies destroy us and they dont include me but all the people and in that time it wont be excited it will be boring.i wish that we could find a way but ........

hayaba

عضو جدید
wowwwwwwww wht r these things?first time that i saw ur words i thought that ur a positive man but now i see sth else.im agree with u but i like to be in trouble :redface: i know its a bit strange but i love to be busy and covered by troubles.i dont like easy life.but as u said sometimes those policies destroy us and they dont include me but all the people and in that time it wont be excited it will be boring.i wish that we could find a way but ........

hey ! you know i have been translating these these day which is excatly about this things !
it siad : if you want a job done , give it to someone who is very busy
he'll find time for !:smile: !

My Number One

عضو جدید
Heyyy u're making me blush all over the place now!:redface: I'm not that good! thanx for ur kindness! Yeah I'll be happy to see u around too!
good luck
Hey Dude!
U shouldn't be blushed dude,cause u r good at it!
By the way,I really like your field of study,At first,I wanted to study your major cause it is my favorite major and my sis has graduated in this major!

See ya!:smile:

mary27

عضو جدید
Hey Dude!
U shouldn't be blushed dude,cause u r good at it!
By the way,I really like your field of study,At first,I wanted to study your major cause it is my favorite major and my sis has graduated in this major!

See ya!:smile:

Heyyy buddy,
oh u liked to sutdy electrical eng?! Heh u might've had changed ur mind if u went through it!;) and how come it turned out that u're now studying chem eng, if I may ask?! cuz its got nothin similar to electrical at all! I guess it must've been due to ur konkoor score!
well, good for ur sister! :smile: u know sometimes it looks like a far dream to be graduated in electrical! :confused:
May I know which one of the streams of electrical eng she later chose to study?!
hope 2 c u around

hayaba

عضو جدید
Heyyy buddy,
oh u liked to sutdy electrical eng?! Heh u might've had changed ur mind if u went through it!;) and how come it turned out that u're now studying chem eng, if I may ask?! cuz its got nothin similar to electrical at all! I guess it must've been due to ur konkoor score!
well, good for ur sister! :smile: u know sometimes it looks like a far dream to be graduated in electrical! :confused:
May I know which one of the streams of electrical eng she later chose to study?!
hope 2 c u around

don't worry ! we will all be gratuated !

it's a wee bit too much damn hard
but we will sieze it !:cry:

mary27

عضو جدید
Hey Hayeba!
I hope so man! :cry: thanks for ur hope-givings! u know I'm almost half way thru it but sometimes I feel like there's no ups and downs to elec eng! its more like being full of UPs only! :eek: u know me myself, up to now, have never felt like I'm goin' down the hill and the tough times are over! I hope I'm wrong though and that the last 2 yrs of it would be much easier to handle! :razz:
hope we'd all survive! ;)
good luck

hayaba

عضو جدید
Hey Hayeba!
I hope so man! :cry: thanks for ur hope-givings! u know I'm almost half way thru it but sometimes I feel like there's no ups and downs to elec eng! its more like being full of UPs only! :eek: u know me myself, up to now, have never felt like I'm goin' down the hill and the tough times are over! I hope I'm wrong though and that the last 2 yrs of it would be much easier to handle! :razz:
hope we'd all survive! ;)
good luck

don't worry ! everything is gonna be ok !

cheers !;)

My Number One

عضو جدید
Heyyy buddy,
hope 2 c u around
Hey Dude,
I didn't know that I had chosen Chemical Eng before Electrical Eng !you know,I thought I had chosen Electrical Eng Before Chem Eng!Looks so stupid,Doesn't it?!!!!:cry:
my sister has studied Electronics,and she has told me all about difficulties!
But I like it!by the way, Lemme tell ya sth, Chem Eng and Elec Eng have a lot of things in common,for example,we have a course named Heat Transfer,it's all about circuts,we also got a course named Basic foundations of Electrical Engineering,and it contains some of your couses like the first course of yours about circuts and Machine.By the way ,in which year you are?I mean the university.I'm gonna start the 3rd year at the begining of Mehr.
Later!;)

winter

عضو جدید
hi my dear friend.
it's the first time that I write in this topik
I'm very happy.
nice to meet you.
bye.:gol:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey there,
how r ya doing?
is there anybody here whom i know after this long time?
why isnt here as active as before?
hope to see more ppl here.​

My Number One

عضو جدید
Hey Guys!
!Every so often this place turns to a remote one:(
I'm really disappointed!cause I thought finally I'd found a real place to talk in English !:(:razz:

golbaghaly

عضو جدید
hi friends!
dont u think we can not talk in a appropriate way here?!!

i have a better suggestion!
having each others id!
what do u think?

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.