عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
راه درست
Easy is to set rules.
Difficult is to follow them...

تنظیم قوانین آسان است .ولی رعایت آنها مشکل است

Easy is to dream every night.
Difficult is to fight for a dream...

خوابیدن در هر شب آسان است ولی مبارزه با آن مشکل است.

Easy is to show victory.
Difficult is to assume defeat with dignity...

نشان دادن یپروزی آسان است.با وقار پذیرای شکست شدن مشکل است.

Easy is to admire a full moon.
Difficult to see the other side...

حظ کردن از یک ماه کامل آسان است .ولی دیدن طرف دیگر آن مشکل است.

Easy is to stumble with a stone.
Difficult is to get up...

زمین خوردن با یک سنگ آسان است .ولی بلند شدن مشکل است.

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
in the middle of journey of my life i found myself in a dark wood as i lost the right path eventually i found the right path but in the most unlikely place

bmd

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
You could do so much for me if you just would. If you just knew. I am I and you are you and I know it and you don't know it and you could do so much for me if you just would and if you just would then I could tell you and then nobody would have to know it except you and me.

William Faulkner

m@ys@m

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
"A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized."

Fred Allen

n301_d632

عضو جدید
A retentive memory may be a good thing, but the ability to forget is the true token of greatness.
Elbert Hubbard

n301_d632

عضو جدید
Nobody mage a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
Edmund Burke

bmd

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
Every man loves two women;the one is the creation of his imagination and the other is not yet born

Kahlil Gibran

n301_d632

عضو جدید
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own.
You may both be wrong.
Dandemis

Nazaniiin

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
And if you're lucky,if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet,the person you love decides to love you back:gol:

bmd

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
Mark Twain

Nazaniiin

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Some times people put up walls, not to keep people away. But to see who cares enough to tear those walls down

واکنش ها: bmd

Nazaniiin

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life.
The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for
:gol:

MICHAEL JACKSON

عضو جدید
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.

Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

Dale Carnegie

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.

Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox
patal
04-14-2006, 11:03 AM

Who lives longer? the man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time.

safety
04-15-2006, 02:17 PM

"The intelligent man who is proud of his own intelligence is like a condemned man who is proud of his large prison cell."

Simone Weil

safety
04-23-2006, 08:33 AM

"It matters little if we have the most beautiful feelings, if we are not able to communicate them."
Stephan Zweig

safety
04-23-2006, 08:35 AM

"Not getting what you want either means you don't want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay."
Rudyard Kipling

Alipacino
04-23-2006, 08:41 AM

Everybody can be great . . . because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Alipacino
04-23-2006, 08:42 AM

If you can't have what you love, Love what you have.