English Talk

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear elahe,
it's a very nice idea but i agree with maral. i think here with these few member we can not have a chance to use your idea. maybe it's better to experience it in groups that are not virtual. here we can not be sure that everyone have this time to watch a specific movie. ofcourse it's my idea. what do u think, other memeber?l​

elahe_2323

عضو جدید
I think watching a movie doesn t require so many times .by watching movie not only we can discuse about it but also we can improve our listening,however,i m follower of members opinion:gol:

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear sara
how about suggesting some ideas and then wanting from the members to vote for it
for example each member suggests an idea
and one other thing i wanna to say
please every one join to us in this english talk i think it can be much usefull for everyone​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi
are you ready to disscusing about Islam?

dear moongirl
Im agree with every topic you and others choose only talking in english is so impoertant and enjiable for me so i dont care the subject much
but dont you think islam in general is somehow a n extended topic?
is it better too choose a perticular side of that?
for exmple wemon in islam or some other thing you think its better

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi everyone,
i agree with islam topic more and then we can follow elahe's subject
and about islam i think it's better that we talk about sth that we have problem in them or we doubt if they are wronge. and ppl who belive on that specific theory can defend it.​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi everyone,

i agree with islam topic more and then we can follow elahe's subject

and about islam i think it's better that we talk about sth that we have problem in them or we doubt if they are wronge. and ppl who belive on that specific theory can defend it.​

very well
so can i start?
one of the things i dont beleive is the rights of wemons in islam i dont think it is a real
claim.

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
well god where are others
sometimes i turn very upset seeing this topic as you all know this is a scientific site and poeple who are here almost enginiers but what has happen we see only few in this topic
i hope this not be becuse of english and buisness be the main problem​

and dear moongirl
i think in a life both tow side i mean woman and man has the same right and same duty i can not accpet that wemon has no duty as we see even wemon have much more duty in a life
and the other thing i dont even think it is a relation between right and duty they are 2 independent things

the main thing i want to say is that surly a wemon should has divorce right when ever she wants and its not related with any other thing​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi everyone.
sorry that i couldn't come these days. you know i am soooo busy but i never forgot this part :gol: l

about the topic as i could understand you want to talk about some problems that you noticed in islam, one of which is the cases related to women in islam and their rights. actually i should say that i have this problem myself too. you know many rules in islam have changed gradually by MEN who prefered to make women stay at home and have this power to be the Boss in the house. so at first i should say that many of these rules are not in Quran. but i noticed many others which are present in Quran. and i searched alot to know the reason for these diffrences in islam. i asked a lot of moslem but actually i never could be satisfied by their EXCUSES.​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
now i want to mention sth
you- moslems here- can say me what's the reason that a man can have more than one wife simultaneously while a woman doesnt have this right. it's terrible and i had a lot research about that but all of them were irrelative talks.​

moongirl

عضو جدید
dear maral
yeah two sides of life have right and duty.Islam is speaking about the equal rights ... anybody can says that women hav not duty wheras they are doing most difficult parts of life.
but I am not agree with your second sentences the relation between right and duty I think when you are playing a role in society instead of the duty that you have and in the case of your role you have some rights like teachers who are eaching and aganst of their teaching thay have some rights
but in the logical cases the women can divorce very easily when they are suffering in a life they can divorce
well god where are others

sometimes i turn very upset seeing this topic as you all know this is a scientific site and poeple who are here almost enginiers but what has happen we see only few in this topic
i hope this not be becuse of english and buisness be the main problem​

and dear moongirl
i think in a life both tow side i mean woman and man has the same right and same duty i can not accpet that wemon has no duty as we see even wemon have much more duty in a life
and the other thing i dont even think it is a relation between right and duty they are 2 independent things​

the main thing i want to say is that surly a wemon should has divorce right when ever she wants and its not related with any other thing​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi everyone.

sorry that i couldn't come these days. you know i am soooo busy but i never forgot this part :gol: l​

about the topic as i could understand you want to talk about some problems that you noticed in islam, one of which is the cases related to women in islam and their rights. actually i should say that i have this problem myself too. you know many rules in islam have changed gradually by MEN who prefered to make women stay at home and have this power to be the Boss in the house. so at first i should say that many of these rules are not in Quran. but i noticed many others which are present in Quran. and i searched alot to know the reason for these diffrences in islam. i asked a lot of moslem but actually i never could be satisfied by their EXCUSES.​

dear sara
yes some of these rules are not in quran but as i heard priests of Islam says that we have serached and studied for many years in quran and finally we find out that rules that they are hiddn in this holy book
and only we can find and understand the rules of islam not the other poeple
i think this is not a logical answer but they say that​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
now i want to mention sth

you- moslems here- can say me what's the reason that a man can have more than one wife simultaneously while a woman doesnt have this right. it's terrible and i had a lot research about that but all of them were irrelative talks.​

im agree with this note too
may be there be someone who can answer to this question

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear maral
yeah two sides of life have right and duty.Islam is speaking about the equal rights ... anybody can says that women hav not duty wheras they are doing most difficult parts of life.
but I am not agree with your second sentences the relation between right and duty I think when you are playing a role in society instead of the duty that you have and in the case of your role you have some rights like teachers who are eaching and aganst of their teaching thay have some rights
but in the logical cases the women can divorce very easily when they are suffering in a life they can divorce

dear moongirl
if i understand you right your saying that men have some duties in life and becuase of that they have some rights too
is this your mean?
if its correct i have to say then wemons must have equal rights too becuase of their duties
about the right to divorce i dont think so
i have seen many many wemons who suffer and abused very bad by thier husbands they have done anything but even they cant be aparted
i have to mention that onl y only phiscical abuse cant be a logical reseon for divorce
there should be other rules to help a woman in this case​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
i wanna say one other inequality in our sociecty that i have seen that myself
suppose that a young woman with her child that her husband have deid
she is living alone she has to work to pay for her child she hase done anything for her child i have seen that myself her child is going to the best schools and the best classes he has even better life than his classmates who have father
now after all this works she has done for her child she has find out that he cannot be succsed in this country and for better life for her child she has decided to move to a foriegn country for the best life and study
now the grandma and grandpa s of this child come sudenly his grandpa went to court and proscribed him from goning outside country
and our country s rules acually islams rules have agreed that and they said that he can decide for this child becuse his father has deied and after him grandpa can decide for him
now you tell me is this law right?
after all of this eforts his mother shouldnt have minimum right to decide fo rhis son?​

moongirl

عضو جدید
I think in all of the cases the childs mother is deciding for him but I think it is the right of grandma and grandpa to see their child of their boy sometimes.... but maybe this rule is some unfriendly but maybe in Iran the child has beter life and I wish it
i wanna say one other inequality in our sociecty that i have seen that myself

suppose that a young woman with her child that her husband have deid
she is living alone she has to work to pay for her child she hase done anything for her child i have seen that myself her child is going to the best schools and the best classes he has even better life than his classmates who have father
now after all this works she has done for her child she has find out that he cannot be succsed in this country and for better life for her child she has decided to move to a foriegn country for the best life and study
now the grandma and grandpa s of this child come sudenly his grandpa went to court and proscribed him from goning outside country
and our country s rules acually islams rules have agreed that and they said that he can decide for this child becuse his father has deied and after him grandpa can decide for him
now you tell me is this law right?

after all of this eforts his mother shouldnt have minimum right to decide fo rhis son?​

moongirl

عضو جدید
dear maral
I dont know how much you are family with islams rules but what is going in the family is one of mens duty and they will answer to God about it.
and I said that islam prepare equal rights for women but not exactly as mans.
yeah you are right but not phisical abuse the mentional the economical and the wrong features of men.
dear moongirl

if i understand you right your saying that men have some duties in life and becuase of that they have some rights too
is this your mean?
if its correct i have to say then wemons must have equal rights too becuase of their duties
about the right to divorce i dont think so
i have seen many many wemons who suffer and abused very bad by thier husbands they have done anything but even they cant be aparted
i have to mention that onl y only phiscical abuse cant be a logical reseon for divorce

there should be other rules to help a woman in this case​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
I think in all of the cases the childs mother is deciding for him but I think it is the right of grandma and grandpa to see their child of their boy sometimes.... but maybe this rule is some unfriendly but maybe in Iran the child has beter life and I wish it
dear moongirl
i dont mean especially this case i mentioned it as a sample
acually i mean that in a life a man and a woman has the same right about geting decision for thier child but i think gradma and grandpa are in the second step
especially when they had done nothing for a child!!
its not fair when the mother is paying for the child and take care of him sudenly they show up and say something or geting a desicon about anything not only remianing in the country
and i think the right rule is that when a father has deied all of the decicsons about childs must be turned to the mother
as you can see the same thing about those girls who father has deied and they want to get married then you can see that they want grandpas or uncles permision
and i think this its teribble and even an insult for the mother
as she has done anything in the whole life for her dauther and now for marraige her uncle should be asked this is not fair at all​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear maral
I dont know how much you are family with islams rules but what is going in the family is one of mens duty and they will answer to God about it.
and I said that islam prepare equal rights for women but not exactly as mans.
yeah you are right but not phisical abuse the mentional the economical and the wrong features of men.
dear moongirl​

so i think you have to go sometimes in the islamic couts in iran and see all of the wemons who are abused mentally phicsicaly and what ever you think and they dont even want money from thier husband they only want to get aparted but you sould see their misrable life
a womans request is not just about economic things
but the sufficent rules for court is only not paying money from husband or phisical abuse​

moongirl

عضو جدید
But my dear friend
I think in other cases the mother is deciding for her child but I think grandma and grandpa has this much right to see him and only see him. and In islam when mother died deciding about marrage( if it is a girl) is by grandpa maybe because the activities which shold be done by father now can be done by grandpa as his a man and he has the same abilities. But just grandpa can decide and I know that the uncle can not decide. and you know that the writen permission is not too much important which is important is the dauther can not marage without her ums permission because of her sens.
dear moongirl
i dont mean especially this case i mentioned it as a sample
acually i mean that in a life a man and a woman has the same right about geting decision for thier child but i think gradma and grandpa are in the second step
especially when they had done nothing for a child!!
its not fair when the mother is paying for the child and take care of him sudenly they show up and say something or geting a desicon about anything not only remianing in the country
and i think the right rule is that when a father has deied all of the decicsons about childs must be turned to the mother
as you can see the same thing about those girls who father has deied and they want to get married then you can see that they want grandpas or uncles permision
and i think this its teribble and even an insult for the mother

as she has done anything in the whole life for her dauther and now for marraige her uncle should be asked this is not fair at all​

moongirl

عضو جدید
luckily I did not go to family court yet but what I hear is what I said but I heard that if a woman realy suffering from her life because of ligical reasons she can divorce but maybe you have experimences and observations that I am not aware from
dear moongirl

so i think you have to go sometimes in the islamic couts in iran and see all of the wemons who are abused mentally phicsicaly and what ever you think and they dont even want money from thier husband they only want to get aparted but you sould see their misrable life
a womans request is not just about economic things

but the sufficent rules for court is only not paying money from husband or phisical abuse​