دانلود مکالمات ضروری در زبان انگلیسی(با راهنمای فارسی)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار

[h=2]Downloads[/h]

To take away:

Audio (2.2 MB)

Text (19K)

[h=2]The script for this programme[/h]

Helen: Hello Finn. This is a fantastic party.

Finn:
Oh, hello Helen, thanks.

Helen: You look worried. What's the matter? It's New Year's Eve, you should be enjoying yourself. What's wrong?

Finn: Nothing, nothing!

Helen: Are you sure?

Finn: I'm quite sure. Oh god, what'll I do?

Helen: What?

Finn:
It's all right, Helen, don't tell anyone, but-

Helen:
Yes?

Finn:
There's no bubbly!

Helen: What?

Finn: I've forgotten the bubbly!

Helen: Forgotten the bubbly?

(Big collective gasp)

Finn:
Oh no... Ha ha, you've misunderstood.

Helen: I don't think I have misunderstood. Bubbly means champagne. Champagne is called bubbly because it has lots of bubbles in it, lots of gas. You said you had forgotten the bubbly.

Finn: No, no, no. Ha ha ha. I didn't say that. I said I'd forgotten the... the er... I said I'd forgotten you looked lovely, Helen.

Helen: Oh. Thank you. So there is champagne?

Finn: Yes, yes, of course. Of course, of course, of course.
Helen: That's a relief. Champagne is the traditional drink for New Year's Eve in Britain. Everyone counts down to midnight, then they say 'cheers' and drink champagne. It really would be a disaster if Finn had forgotten it.

Party voices: 10...9...8...

Helen: Oh, the countdown has started! Where's Finn? He must have gone to get the champagne.

(Countdown continues)

Helen:
He'd better hurry up!

Party voices: Happy New Year!

Helen: Where is Finn!

Party voice 1: Where IS the bubbly then?

Helen:
Oh dear! I can't find Finn anywhere!

Party voice 2: Yes, where IS the bubbly?

Party voice 3: Don't tell me there's no champagne!

Helen: Finn? Where are you?

Finn: Oh dear. I must run for my life, they'll be so cross! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Helen! Happy New Year!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار

Easy tiger!

Does Helen look like a tiger?

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2 MB)
Script (16 K)

The script for this programme

Rob: Hello, I'm Rob. And here comes Helen. Wow, she's changed her hair colour! It looks, well, different. Hi Helen I like your hair.
Helen: Don't say a word!
Rob: Whoa!
Helen: I don't want to talk about it.
Rob: About what? The fact you dyed your hair?
Helen: Enough!
Rob: Whoa! Easy tiger!
Helen: I do not look like a tiger!
Rob: I never said you did. It's just an expression. Though come to think of it, your hair is kind of stripy orange now.
(Helen starts sobbing)
Rob: OK, you really don't look like a tiger though. I said "easy tiger!" which is just a way of saying "calm down".
Helen: It's all the hairdresser's fault. He told me I would look beautiful with copper highlights, then he did this to me. Now I have orange stripes, I look like a jungle animal.
Rob: No, you don't look like a jungle animal. Listen to me. We say "easy tiger" when we want someone to calm down, to not get over-emotional, or not to rush into something.
Helen: Oh. You're talking about tigers because of the way I'm behaving, not because of my hair?
Rob: That's right. It's an expression that's usually used in informal situations, between friends. Here are some more examples.
Girl 1: I've just met the perfect man – he is tall, handsome, kind... I'm going to marry him and have children – we'll live together in a house by the sea, we'll -
Girl 2: Easy tiger! Do you even know his name?

Man: Right, this food is disgusting, we're leaving the restaurant right now!
Woman: Easy tiger! I quite like it here. Let's wait until the main course comes.
Helen: I understand. Maybe my hair is not so bad after all.
Rob: No, it's just unusual. It doesn't make you look like a tiger... I'd say more of an orangutan than a tiger...
Helen: What! An orangutan!
Rob: Orangutans are very handsome creatures; they're a kind of rich auburn-copper colour.
Helen: How dare you!
Rob: Don't bare your teeth like that, that's scary. Please…
(Sound of a real growling tiger!)
Rob: Easy tiger, easy!
(Tiger growling and huge roar).

x_man9989

عضو جدید
من یک تشکر ویژه از جناب پرشیا میکنم
اگه اول پست میزدین فروش سی دی بهتر بود و من میخریدمش
تا کلی وقت صرف دانلودشون نکنیم
مخصوصا که لینک همه اینها در یک فایل نبود

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
من یک تشکر ویژه از جناب پرشیا میکنم
اگه اول پست میزدین فروش سی دی بهتر بود و من میخریدمش
تا کلی وقت صرف دانلودشون نکنیم
مخصوصا که لینک همه اینها در یک فایل نبود

سلام

خواهش میکنم

قصد من استفاده رایگان همه بود تا فروش

پستای اول که حجمشون کمه و راهنمای فارسی داره این آخریا هم که بازم آنچنان حجمی نداره و شما سعی کنید در طی مدت نه یه جا دونه دونه دانلود کنید

موفق باشید

x_man9989

عضو جدید
سلام

خواهش میکنم

قصد من استفاده رایگان همه بود تا فروش

پستای اول که حجمشون کمه و راهنمای فارسی داره این آخریا هم که بازم آنچنان حجمی نداره و شما سعی کنید در طی مدت نه یه جا دونه دونه دانلود کنید

موفق باشید
من همشو دانلود کردم
البته اونایی که فایل تکست ندشات مجبور بودم خودم کپی کرده و ایجاد کنم
واسه همین کار دشوار میشد
اگه سرعت بالایی داشتم همشو در یک فایل زیپ اپلود میکردم

meisam1376

عضو جدید
سلام بچه هاا من میخوام زبانم رو خوب فول بشم تو نوشتاری زیاد مشکل ندارم ولی تو مکالمه اصلا هیچی بلد نیستم فقط یک مکالمه معمولی بلدم
خواهش می کنم از Persia1ا که این کتابهارو برام میل کنه
توروخدا تا تابستون می خوام همه رو یاد بگیرم
ایمیل: meisampoury@yahoo.com
ممنون

saber13

عضو جدید
سلام بچه هاا من میخوام زبانم رو خوب فول بشم تو نوشتاری زیاد مشکل ندارم ولی تو مکالمه اصلا هیچی بلد نیستم فقط یک مکالمه معمولی بلدم
ممنون
سلام دوست عزیز
اگر میخواهی از لحاظ شنیداری قوی بشی یک متدی هست به نام effortless english که واقعاً اکثر استفاده کننده هاش از جمله خود من به شدت راضی هستم. البته استفاده ازش هم به همین راحتی ها نیست و اوایلش کمی سخت هست. در هر صورت اگر توضیحات بیشتری خواستی میتونی بپرسی.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ممنون

سلام

کدوم کتابا رو برای شما میل کنم؟!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Happy Bunny

Happy Bunny

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2.6 MB)

Text

Neil: Hello, I'm Neil. I'm having a bad day. Something terrible's happened. My goodness, what's that approaching?!

Li: Hello! Hello, Neil!

Neil: It's Li! What's going on?

Li: You'll never guess what's happened to me!

Neil: You do look like a happy bunny!

Li: Ha ha, yes! I am! A happy bunny, which literally means a happy rabbit. It's another of those strange English expressions. What Neil actually means is that I look happy. Why rabbits are involved I don't know, that's just the way it is. Here are some examples of this expression in use.

Examples

• That's brilliant news, you must be a very happy bunny!

• I'm a happy bunny today because I passed my English test.

Li: Yes, Neil, I am a happy bunny! But what about you? Is something wrong?

Neil: I'm not a happy bunny. You see … Something awful happened today.

Li: Oh. Neil is not a happy bunny – that's something you can say to describe a person who is unhappy.

Examples

• Someone's stolen Michael's car. He is not a happy bunny!

• Jane has not been a happy bunny ever since she broke up with her boyfriend.

Li: So Neil, what happened to you?

Neil: I had a ticket for tonight's concert with Kyladonna Jagger, the most famous and brilliant superstar alive! I was such a happy bunny.

Li: Wow! I'm also going to see the Kyladonna Jagger concert tonight, that's why I'm so happy!

Neil: I was eating lunch in the park and I put the ticket next to me. But a gust of wind blew it away!

Li: Oh dear. Funny, that's just the opposite of what happened to me. I was sitting in the park and suddenly a ticket landed on my lap!

Neil: Hang on, let me see that.

Li: Here it is. See? Here is my ticket.

Neil: That's mine!

Li: No, it's not yours. It's mine!

Neil: Give it back!

Li: No, it's mine!

Neil and Li: Oh no!

Li: Now no-one is going to the concert!

Neil: Now I'm definitely not a happy bunny.

Li: Nor am I.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Have your cake and eat it

Have your cake and eat it

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2.1 MB)

Text

Jen: Hi! I'm Jen. And here's Li.

Li: (Sighing) Hi.

Jen: You seem in a bad mood, what's wrong?

Li: Take a look at this brochure.

Jen: (Reading) "Golden palm beach, Barbados. This resort boasts miles of unspoiled beaches, crystal blue waters and five star accommodation..." Is this where you're going on holiday, Li?

Li: Yes, I just booked it.

Jen: Well, you don't sound very happy about it, what's the problem?

Li: Well, it cost me £5,000!

Jen: That's a lot of money.

Li: I know, and I wanted to save my money so that I could get my bathroom decorated.

Jen: Why did you book a holiday, then?!

Li: I have to go on holiday - I haven't had a break for two years!

Jen: Well, that's ok, you've booked it now!

Li: But I really need to get the bathroom done too!

Jen: Well, you can't have your cake and eat it, Li!

Li: What do you mean? How did you know I had cake today? Are you calling me fat?! Do you think I should stop eating cake?!

Jen: Whoa! No, no, I'm not saying anything-

Li: Then why do you want me to stop eating cake?!

Jen: Calm down. I said, "You can't have your cake and eat it." We use this phrase in English to mean that you can't have something both ways.

Li: Oh. So you mean I can't spend my money and save it at the same time?

Jen: Exactly. Let's hear some more examples:

• He's just got married, but he misses the single life. Well it's too bad – you can't have your cake and eat it!

• I drank a whole bottle of champagne at the party last night, but now I feel sick - I've got the worst hangover ever. But I suppose you can't have your cake and eat it!

Li: The second example is good – you can't expect to drink a lot of alcohol without feeling the effects the next day: you can't have it both ways; you can't have your cake and eat it.

Jen: And you can't have your lovely holiday without spending a lot of money on it.

Li: I suppose you're right.

Jen: All this talk of cake has got my stomach rumbling, I feel really hungry now.

Li: There's a new cafe across the road which is selling little cupcakes, they look really delicious! We could go and get some after the programme?

Jen: I would love to, but I can't, I want to save my money to go out to dinner tonight.

Li: Oh well Jen, you can't have your cake and eat it. I'll just get one for myself!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Wake up and smell the coffee!

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2.2 MB)

Text

Jen: Hi I’m Jen and with me today is Li. Did you get my text message this morning?

Li: Hi Jen, yes, and I’ve brought everything you mentioned.

Jen: What, I didn’t ask you for anything?

Li: I’ve got you this great alarm clock and I’ve made this lovely pot of coffee – would you like a cup?

Jen: Er… No thanks… But Li, I didn’t tell you to bring anything today.

Li: You did. Look – you said : “The boss asked to see you in his office… I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee!”…

Jen: Yes…but…

Li: So I’ve brought some coffee and an alarm clock for when I see the boss, to show him I can wake up and smell the coffee.

Jen: I didn’t mean it literally. When we say ‘wake up and smell the coffee’ in English, it means that you need to pay attention because you’re missing something that’s really obvious.

Li: So when you tell me to “wake up and smell the coffee,” you think something’s going on that I don’t realise.

Jen: Exactly. Let’s hear some examples:

• Wake up and smell the coffee – she doesn’t want to go out with you!

• My girlfriend wants me to buy her some diamond earrings, but I’ve got no money, she really needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

Li: So if this man’s girlfriend needs to ‘wake up and smell the coffee’, she needs to realise he can’t afford to buy her the earrings she wants.

Jen: Now you’ve got it!

Li: Ok, so in your text you said that I need to wake up and smell the coffee because the boss wants to see me?

Jen: Yeah…

Li: So you think I’m missing something…

Jen: Think about it… he said he loves your work, he is always talking about how talented you are, how he wants to reward his staff…wake up and smell the coffee, Li!

Li: I just don’t know what you are getting at.

Jen: I mean I think he’s going to give you a pay rise.

Li: Really! Wow, that would be fantastic! I never would have thought I’d get a pay rise, he must think I’m really good!

Jen: Well, don’t forget me if you suddenly become really rich.

Li: Of course I won’t forget you.

Jen: You can buy me something nice.

Li:

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2.6 MB)

Text

Will: Hi! I'm William. And here's... er well, something that looks a bit like Li, but kind of half-Li half-animal. Are you okay Li?

Li: Yes, I am very well, thank you.

Will: I don't mean to be rude, but... why have you got a large, bushy tail today?

Li: Well, it was an order from the boss.

Will: The boss told you to come in with a tail?

Li: Yes.

Will: Right. But what about the bright, sparkling glitter around your eyes?

Li: Oh, that too. Don't you think it makes my eyes look lovely and bright?

Will: Well, yes, they are kind of... dazzling.

Li: I think he will be pleased. Yesterday he wasn't pleased with me. He said I looked bored and tired. It's true I didn't get much work done, I'd had a late night.

Will: Right. So what will the tail and sparkly eyes do - make you work harder?

Li: Yes! Apparently!

Will: Li, I'm not sure that the rest of the team will be able to concentrate with all of that fur and glitter in the office!

Li: Well, it was the boss's idea - not mine.

Will: Li, what did he actually say when he asked you to do this?

Li: He said: 'Li, tomorrow I expect you to come in bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.'

Will: Right. I hate to say this, but it's just an expression.

Li: What? Just an expression? Why does this keep happening to me?

Will: Well, if you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, you're full of energy and enthusiasm. The boss didn't expect you to come in looking like some kind of squirrel on its way to the Oscars.

Li: Oh.

Will: He just wanted you to be a bit more motivated and energetic.

Li: Oh no, I'm never going to be able to get this tail off - I put so much glue on it. Everyone will laugh at me!

Will: Maybe. Here are some examples:

• Wow, look at you, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! It looks like you're ready for action!
  • After the summer holidays, the children returned to school bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Li: Oh Will, what will people say when they look at my tail?

Will: They'll probably just start feeding you nuts.

Li: Oh! This is terrible!

Will: Or maybe acorns.

Li: What shall I do?

Will: Well I wouldn't eat the acorns, but there's nothing wrong with nuts.

Li: Will, help me! Pull this tail, please, pull!

Will: Okay. Come on! Come on, silly tail!

Li:

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
To paint the town red

To paint the town red

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2.4 MB)

Text

Will: Hello! I'm Will. It's Friday night - time to have fun! This is the Burning Swan - my favourite pub. I'm just waiting for Li. Oh there she is. My goodness! What is she wearing this time?

Li: Hi Will.

Will: Hi Li! Nice... blue overalls!

Li: Thank you, these are new overalls, I bought them especially for tonight.

Will: Right. Okay. Li, I don't really follow fashion, but in London at least, denim overalls are really just for builders and painters and carpenters.

Li: Yes! Right, where do we start, Will?

Will: Eh? What? What are you doing?

Li: It's definitely very dull in here.

Will: Why have you got a can of paint?

Li: That wall especially. Shall we?

Will: Li? What are you doing? She's finally gone mad. Li!

Li: What's the matter?

Will: Look, you can't just walk into places and start repainting their walls! Don't! I love that brown colour!

Li: Didn't you want it to be red?

Will: No! No-one wants it to be red!

Li: But you said that tonight we'd paint the town red - starting with this pub!

Will: It's an expression!

Li: Not again!

Will: It means that we'll go out and have a really exciting, crazy time. We'll paint the town red - it just means we'll have fun, not actually paint things. Let's listen to some examples.

• It's my daughter's birthday today. She's gone out with her friends. I expect they'll paint the town red!

• Go on, come out with me tonight, let's paint the town red!

• We had a crazy night on Saturday, we painted the town red.

Li: So now, Will, tell me about all this crazy fun we're meant to have. What's your idea of painting the town red?

Will: Well we drink, we dance, we laugh loudly, we meet people, we stay up all night.

Li: Hmm. I'd still rather just paint. Let's just do this one wall.

Will: No, Li, stop, stop we'll get arrested.

Li: Isn't that colour so much better?

Will: No! No! Look, stop it! You'll ruin our night out!

Li: It's beautiful!

Will:

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
To let the cat out of the bag

To let the cat out of the bag

Downloads

To take away:

Cat: Miaoooowwwwww!

Will: Hello, I'm William.

Graciela: And I'm Graciela. Will, I hope you've brought that poor cat for a very good reason. It's terrified!

Will: Well I wanted to explain an English phrase. And I brought Whiskers to help.

Cat: Miaow.

Graciela: Well he's not very happy about being stuffed into that bag. You'd better hurry up and explain your phrase.

Will: Okay, okay. So, right. I'm going to tell you a very big secret.

Graciela: Oh?

Cat: Miaow?

Will: But you must promise never to let the cat out of the bag!

Graciela: No, we must let him out, he is unhappy, Will.

Cat: Miaow!

Will: No, no. I mean in English, when we say 'you mustn't let the cat out of the bag', it means that something is a secret and that you mustn't tell anyone.

Graciela: Ah, so it doesn't literally mean there is a cat in a bag. It just means that there's a secret that must be kept.

Will: Exactly. And I brought Whiskers in just to help you remember the expression. If you let the cat out of the bag, it means that you reveal a secret. Listen to some examples.

• [*=left]We need to keep this quiet! If anyone lets the cat out of the bag there'll be trouble!

• [*=left]We were going to have a surprise birthday for dad, but my silly brother let the cat out of the bag the day before.

• [*=left]Well the cat's out of the bag now. Everyone knows Amy will be given the lead role.
Graciela: Okay I get it.

Graciela: But I'm not at all interested in secrets until we get this real cat out of this real bag. I'm going to let it out!

Cat: Miaoooowwwwww!

Graciela: Owwwwww!

Will: I actually meant it when I said don't let the cat out of the bag. Whiskers is a bit crazy.

Graciela: Your cat is berserk, get him off me!

Cat: Miaooowww!

Will: Well, now you'll remember not to let the cat out of the bag next time!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
No strings attached

No strings attached

Downloads

To take away:

• The script for this programme

Chris: Hi Helen. Wow, what's that?

Helen: This is a present for you, Chris.

Chris: A present for me? Oh, that's very kind of you!

Helen: Here you go.

Chris: A new dictionary - how nice! That's such a lovely present, and it's not even my birthday. But hang on, why have you stuck all these pieces of string onto the book?

Helen: There are strings to your present.

Chris: I see. Do you mean there are certain conditions that come with this present?

Helen: Yes, strings to your present!

Chris: Ahh, you mean there are strings attached.

Helen: I see – so it's an expression in English?

Chris: That's right. Having strings attached doesn't actually mean you need to stick pieces of string on the book. You can just tell me what the conditions are.

Helen: Oh, OK. Well, the conditions are that I can borrow your dictionary whenever I need to use it.

Chris: That's absolutely fine. You can borrow it anytime.

Helen: Great! Do you have any headphones I can use too? I want to listen to my mp3 player.

Chris: Yes, here you go.

Helen: Are there any strings attached?

Chris: No, you can use the headphones for as long as you like - no strings attached.

Helen: Wonderful, thanks very much.

Chris: Let's take a listen to some examples of how strings attached or no strings attached can be used:

• [*=left]Make sure you read all of the contract before you sign it, there could be strings attached.

• [*=left]We're giving away our brand new toy to the first fifty customers who visit our shop - no strings attached.
    Helen: So it can be a warning about whether there are restrictions to something or not.

Chris: That's right. When something has strings attached, it often means there are hidden commitments and you should find out what they are.

Helen: That's good to know. Is it just used when talking about money?

Chris: It can often be used when talking about financial agreements or negotiations, but it can also be based on personal relationships too, like when you gave me the present. Here's another example:

A: My brother said I could use his car this weekend, no strings attached.
    B: Really? That's a nice thing to do.
    A: Well, he does owe me a favour after I washed the car last week.

Chris: So Helen, now that you've finished with your mp3 player, can I listen to it?

Helen: You can, but there are strings attached.

Chris: Oh, OK. What are they?

Helen: My mp3 player has only got classical m u sic on it
    !
    Chris: Oh no, I hate classical music

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
A spanner in the works

A spanner in the works

Downloads

To take away:

Jen: Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm on the lookout for Helen – someone said they saw her going into the basement earlier… Oh wait, there she is, with… a tool kit? What on earth are you doing? There are pipes all over the floor!

Helen: Oh hi Jen! I'm quite busy down here trying to fix these pipes.

Jen: Fix the pipes? But you're not a plumber, you don't know anything about pipes!

Helen: I know, but the boss asked me to try and fix them.

Jen: Really? Are you sure that's what he said? It seems strange he'd ask you to turn your hand to plumbing.

Helen: I knew you'd say that, so I printed off his email to show you. Look, it says "About the project - someone has thrown a spanner into the works, and I'd like you to sort it out"…

Jen: But Helen…

Helen: ….so I'm looking for the spanner in the works!

Jen: Oh Helen, you shouldn't take it literally! In English, if someone throws a spanner into the works, it means they do something to spoil a plan or make it more complicated.

Helen: Oh… A spanner in the works… So there isn't a real spanner in here.

Jen: I don't think so… Let's hear some examples to help explain the phrase.

• This hospital appointment on the 15th has thrown a real spanner in the works for our holiday – we'll have to come back early.

• The budget cuts have thrown a real spanner in the works for the future of the project.
Helen: So this is a phrase we can use to describe something which has gone wrong. The boss said that someone had thrown a spanner in the works of our project…

Jen: He means that something has happened that will make the project more complicated. Perhaps you should talk to him to find out what the problem is before you start taking the building to pieces!

Helen: You're right. So I suppose we'd better clear up some of this mess… But I can't remember where all the pipes go!

Jen: Oh no! Well let's just try and fit them in as best we can.

V/O: Some time later…

Jen: Well the pipes are all in, but nothing's working. We're going to be in so much trouble.

Helen: We're not defeated yet. Stand back…

Jen: Helen… what are you doing with that huge spanner….

Helen: I'm throwing… it… into… the… works…

Helen: It works! I did it!

Jen:

س-مرادي

عضو جدید
لينك دانلود

لينك دانلود

:(سلام خسته نباشيد متاسفانه من نمي تونم لينك دانلود را پيدا كنم ممنون مي شم اگه اونو به emailam بفرستين:gol: s_moradi_ioms@yahoo.com

سلام

دوستان عزیز در این تاپیک میتوانید مکالمات روزمره و ضروری در زبان انگلیسی را دانلود نمایید;)

فایل ها در دو قالب ام پی تری و فایل راهنمای فارسی در قالب پی دی اف هست

موفق باشید

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
:(سلام خسته نباشيد متاسفانه من نمي تونم لينك دانلود را پيدا كنم ممنون مي شم اگه اونو به emailam بفرستين:gol: s_moradi_ioms@yahoo.com

سلام

دوست عزیز

مثلا پست اول همین صفحه رو نگاه کنید

اون قسمت که نوشته

Downloads

To take away:

Audio (2.2 MB)

Text

برای دانلود هست

پستای اول تاپیک هم جایی که نوشته

Downloads:

Pdf Downloads:

Mp3 Downloads:

Street Ball

برای دانلود هست

البته من این دو تا رو برای مثال گفتم بقیه هم به همین صورت هستند

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
سلام

دوستانی که به دنبال دانلود کل فایل های Go English هستند میتونند کل فایل درس ها رو بصورت یکجا از لینک زیر دانلود کنند

http://elldownload.persiangig.com/Books/Goenglish(www.ellforum.com).zip

البته لینک تمامی این درس ها در پست های اول همین تاپیک موجود هست که اگه بخواید تک تک دانلود کنید میتونید از اون لینکا استفاده کنید

موفق باشید

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Keep me posted

Keep me posted

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Neil: Hello, I'm Neil.

Helen: And I'm Helen. How are you Neil?

Neil: Not good.

Helen: What's wrong?

Neil: I posted my house-keys.

Helen: You posted your house-keys? Let me guess, you dropped them in the letterbox by mistake.

Neil: Yes, I got mixed up. Instead of putting a letter in, I put my keys in.

Helen: Oh dear.

Neil: But I have my address attached to my keys, so maybe they'll end up getting posted back to me.

Helen: Yes, you might get them posted back to your house or you might get burgled, now that someone has your address as well as your house-keys.

Neil: Oh no, thieves might get into my house! I'd better go and wait outside to see what happens.

Helen: OK, good luck.

Neil: I'll keep you posted. See you later!

Helen: Neil will 'keep me posted'. That doesn't mean he's going to put me in the postbox – even though he's obviously a bit confused about what should or shouldn't go in postboxes! It means he will keep me informed, he will tell me what happens. Listen to some examples:

• I don't know what time they're arriving, but I'll keep you posted!
  • Keep me posted on how things go in your new job!
  • I kept them posted on what was happening.

Helen: I hope Neil's keys find their way home. Hello?

Neil: Hi, it's Neil.

Helen: Neil! Any news?

Neil: Well, someone posted my keys back to me.

Helen: Great!

Neil: But they put them through the letterbox!

Helen: Oh no, so you've got your keys back, but now you're locked out!

Neil: And I'm stuck! I tried to get through a window but I don't fit. I'm half-in, half-out. Thank goodness, help must be arriving.

Police: Don't move!

Neil: Does it look like I can move?

Police: Hands on your head!

Helen: Oh dear, it sounds like someone called the police – they probably thought Neil was a burglar.

Neil: But, this is my house!

Police: Is it indeed?

Helen: I'd better leave you to explain yourself now. But do keep me posted Neil!

Neil: Keep you posted! How am I going to do that if I'm locked up? Arrested for for breaking into my own house!

Helen: Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Sheepish

Sheepish

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Neil: Hi, I'm Neil and this is Helen!

Helen: Hello.

Neil: What's wrong Helen? You're looking rather sheepish.

Helen: Sheepish? Like a sheep? I know my jumper is quite woolly.

Neil: I don't mean you look like a sheep. I mean you look sheepish, which is quite different!

Helen: Of course, looking like a sheep and looking sheepish are two totally different things, obviously!

Neil: Yes. If I say you look like a sheep, it means, well, you look like a sheep. But if I say you look sheepish, it means you look embarrassed or ashamed about something.

Helen: To look sheepish means you look embarrassed or ashamed – like you've done something wrong or silly?

Neil: Yes!

Helen: Ah, yes.

Neil: Listen to some examples:

• Tom walked into the room looking sheepish.

• Emily grinned sheepishly as she closed the door behind her.

• James gave her a sheepish look.

Neil: So, come on Helen, why are you looking sheepish today?

Helen: Ah, well...

Neil: Yes?

Helen: Well, you know that book you lent me?

Neil: My favourite book of all time – the original edition of The Private lives of the Greatest Cats in History?

Helen: Yes.

Neil: OK Helen, now you're looking very sheepish indeed, so you'd better hurry up and tell me what happened to it.

Helen: I dropped it.

Neil: You dropped it? Well I hope it's not damaged, otherwise I'll have to -

Helen: ...in the river.

Neil: In the river! You dropped it in the river!

Helen: It was carried away, I couldn't get it out.

Neil: Oh no!

Helen: I'm so sorry. That's why I am looking sheepish.

Neil: You should be looking even more sheepish than that. In fact, I expect you to look sheepish for several days. It was the best book in the world! 'Sheepish' doesn't do it justice...

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Quids in

Quids in

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Rob: Hi! I'm Rob. And this is Helen!

Helen: Hello.

Rob: Now come on Helen, we've no time to waste. This jumble sale has nearly finished and we haven't got any bargains yet.

Helen: Yes, all I've bought is an old teddy bear and a hat with a hole in it. A jumble sale is a great place to pick up some second-hand goods but make sure they are things you want! So what are you looking for Rob?

Rob: Some antique pots and vases. Then I can sell it to someone else and I'll be quids in!

Helen: What? Quids in? What a strange saying.

Rob: It means I'll be in profit - or I will have made or saved some money through some kind of financial transaction.

Helen: I like the sound of that. But did you say squids in - like the creature in the sea - a squid?

Rob: No Helen, the word is quids - it's a slang word for pounds. A quid is £1. You might hear people talking about it like this:

• I'm broke so can you lend me a quid to buy a cup of tea - please?

• Come on ladies, who wants these lovely strawberries? Only two quid a box.
Rob: So a quid is a pound and if I am quids in it means I will have made some extra pounds sterling.

Helen: Ah! Why didn't you say? Quids in means you could be rich!

Rob: Possibly. Let's hear some other people who are hoping to be quids in:

• If we complete this deal, we'll be quids in!

• With such a good exchange rate you'll be quids in when you go abroad on holiday.

• I paid £50 for it but sold it for £60 so I'm quids in!
Helen: OK Rob, if we're going to be quids in today we need to get buying things.

Rob: Did I say 'we'? Anyway, look at this old vase - it's only £10. I could clean it up and sell it for £20.

Helen: Sounds fantastic. We really would be quids in then. Come on then let's buy it.

Rob: Right OK, I've got my bargain for today, let's go home.

Helen: Rob watch that step!

Rob: Whoa! Oh no, my vase - it's broken.

Helen: Oh! Do you think you'll be able to get £20 for it now?

Rob: No, I won't even get a penny.

Helen: Rob won't be making a profit on selling his old vase now it's broken. He'll be quids out!

Rob: Sorry, what did you say?

Helen: Is there such an expression as being quids out?

Rob: No there isn't! But there is an expression about being out of pocket.

Helen: Hmm, I think we'll leave that for another day. Come on Rob I'll buy you a drink to cheer you up.

Rob: Thanks Helen. See you next time on The English We Speak. Bye.

Helen: Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Down with the kids

Down with the kids

Downloads

To take away:

Helen: Hello. Welcome to The English We Speak with me, Helen...

Rob: ...and me Rob. Hi!

Helen: Rob, I like your trainers, very cool... and look at your designer jeans. Trendy! Rob's looking quite trendy today - for a change!

Rob: So you like them then?

Helen: I do but... it's not really what someone your age normally wears.

Rob: I see. But don't you think it makes me look cool and fashionable and... younger?

Helen: Erm...

Rob: I'm just trying to get down with the kids.

Helen: The kids?! You're down with the kids? Down where exactly?

Rob: Oh Helen, keep up! I'm not going anywhere. I mean I'm keeping in with the kids. I'm in tune with the younger generation - yeah!

Helen: So Rob, to do this you have to dress like a teenager?

Rob: Not just that. I share the same interests as young people. I listen to their music on my mp3 player. Like this.

Helen: Could you turn that down please! So you're acting young when really you aren't! It seems getting down with the kids is about behaving like them. Well, you are certainly a big kid Rob! Let's hear some examples of people using this phrase.

• My Dad's bought a new skateboard so that he can be down with the kids!

• I almost broke my neck snowboarding on holiday but hey, at least I'm down with the kids.

• She's dyed her hair red and pierced her nose just so she can be down with the kids!
Helen: So Rob, what else are you doing to be down with the kids?

Rob: Hey Helen, doing things like chillin' and being where it's at.

Helen: Rob not all kids talk like that.

Rob: Oh right. Well, I've got some rollerblades so I can blade round the park. The only trouble is... I can't seem to get them on... Ouch, my back!

Helen: Are you OK? It looks like Rob has a bad back, so he won't be down with the kids for a while! Do you need some help?

Rob: Thanks. I think I'll just put my slippers on - much more comfortable.

Helen: Remember, being down with the kids can be hard work. See you next time. Bye bye!

Rob: Bye. Ouch, my back! Helen, could you just put that slipper over there please? Thanks

* ziba *

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
دستت درد نکنه پرشیا جان عالی بود

ولی این دفعه من نتونستم فایلای Text رو دانلود کنم :( نمی دونم مشکل چیه

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
دستت درد نکنه پرشیا جان عالی بود

ولی این دفعه من نتونستم فایلای Text رو دانلود کنم :( نمی دونم مشکل چیه

سلام

خواهش میکنم

متاسفانه text های اینا ف ی ل هست اما مهم نیست چون همونا تو قسمت The script for this programme نوشته شده که میتونید از اونا استفاده کنید

موفق باشید

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Plain sailing

Plain sailing

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Rob: Hello. I'm Rob. And this is Li!

Li: Hello.

Rob: The weather is so great today we're outside on the sea, sailing in this beautiful boat. What do you think Li?

Li: Impressive. Rob, I didn't know you had a sailing boat – in fact I didn't know you could sail a boat!

Rob: Don't worry Li, I know what I'm doing.

Li: Mind that rock!

Rob: Whoa…it's ok Li. I’m in control – just keep your hand on that rope. We've got the wind in our sails, the sea is calm – we can just easily sail around this island and be home in time for tea.

Li: Oh right. I thought our excursion was going to be trouble free – or plain sailing.

Rob: What? Plain sailing? We're not sailing any planes Li.

Li: No Rob. Plain sailing. It's an expression used to describe an activity that goes well or smoothly and is easy and uncomplicated.

Rob: Yes of course – this sailing is going well and is actually quite easy – so you're right – this is plain sailing. But can we only use the phrase to describe sailing boats?

Li: No. Although it was originally a sailing term, it can really refer to any activity. Listen to these examples:

• Driving through the city was difficult but once we were on the motorway it was plain sailing all the way.

• Once we found some office space and recruited staff, setting up our business was plain sailing.
Li: So plain sailing means things are going well. I have to admit Rob, your sailing skills are very good and …oh watch out for that big wave!

Rob: Whoa...ouch! I've hit my head on the boom. Oh no, we're heading for the rocks again…hold the rope Li, quick!

Li: I've changed my mind Rob, this isn't plain sailing anymore! That's taken the wind out of your sails Rob.

Rob: Err, it's still windy Li. Look at the sails.

Li: No Rob. That's another sailing idiom – to take the wind out of your sails is an expression that means your boasting and arrogance has been challenged. Let's hear some other people using this expression:

• I was all ready for a big argument but when he bought me some flowers it took the wind out of my sails.

• The negative feedback from my boss has really taken the wind out of my sails.
Rob: Hmm, Li you've certainly taught me a lot about sailing today – there are some really good expressions – but one thing you haven't taught me is how to sail this boat.

Li: You said you knew how to sail it.

Rob: Well when I said I had been sailing several times I had….but I meant on a ferry….as a passenger.

Li: Oh. Watch out!

Rob: That was close. I've a feeling this really isn't going to be plain sailing after all.

Li: Too right! Bye bye.

Rob: Bye. Now Li could you just hold that rope there please.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
سلام ببخشيد من تازه عضو شدم الان دقيق نمي دونم چيكار كنم؟

سلام

اولا به باشگاه خوش اومدید

اگه میخواید فایل ها رو دانلود کنید به قسمت
Downloads توجه کنید اونجا میتونید تکست و فایل صوتیش رو دانلود کنید

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Cost an arm and a leg

Cost an arm and a leg

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

(Rob and Vera go shopping)

Rob: Ah Vera, it's great that you've come with me during our lunch break to do some shopping. I need to buy a suit to go to a wedding and I have to look very smart.

Vera: And I will make sure of that, Rob. Everybody says I have good taste. I've always chosen my husband's and my son's pyjamas and they look good while they sleep! Rob, I love that grey suit in the window!

Rob: Wow! It looks really smart, actually. It will make me look great!

Vera: Exactly! Let's go into the shop, you must try it!

Salesman: The colour suits you, Sir! I will see if I can find a smaller size so that it fits you perfectly.

Vera: You see, Rob... This salesman knows what he is talking about. He thinks it looks good on you. But he is right - a size smaller would fit better. And everybody in the wedding will think you are a powerful man.

Rob: Yes. Wait Vera, this suit is not for me. I'm reading this label and it says it costs an arm and a leg!

Vera: An arm and a leg!? This is terrible, Rob! It's barbaric! This is the 21st century, not the Middle Ages! And the salesman seems quite civilised. He sounded like a nice man who wouldn't demand your limbs!

Rob: Don't worry, Vera. I will keep all of my limbs. In English, when we say something costs an arm and a leg we mean that it is very expensive!

Vera: So, it is something people say but it doesn't actually involve arms and legs. That's a relief!

Rob: Let's hear some examples while I get back into my old clothes.

• "I'd like to travel all over Europe, but the air fare might cost me an arm and a leg."
  • "You have to pay a lot of money to give your children a good education nowadays! A place in a top university costs an arm and a leg."
Rob: So, what expression do you use when you want to say that something is very, very expensive?

Vera: You might say it costs an arm and a leg.

Rob: Yes. Now let's leave this expensive suit here and get out of the shop before that posh-sounding salesman comes back.

Vera: Good idea. He will look down on us, Rob. But I would... pay a nail and an elbow for that scarf there... and that red dress over there, it might cost a foot and a knee... Oh, look at that handbag! It's a designer one and must cost an ear and a hand...

Rob: What are you talking about, Vera!? We only say "an arm and a leg"! Now, quickly, let's get out of here!

Vera: OK, OK. Bye...

Rob: Bye.

بالا