Engauge Digitizer 4.1 Description:
The image file can come from a scanner, digital camera or screenshot. The numbers can be read on the screen, and written or copied to a spreadsheet.
The process starts with an image file containing a graph or map. The final result is digitized data that can be used by other tools such as Microsoft Excel and Gnumeric.
Engauge (from en "make" and gauge "to measure") verb meaning to convert an image file containing a graph or map, into numbers.
The term "Engauge" in Engauge Digitizer was invented for this project, since there seems to be no similar term in common use.
Why Would You Need This Tool?
Here are some real-life examples:
· You are an engineer with some graphs in decades-old documents, but you really need the numbers represented in those graphs so you can do analyses that will determine if a space vehicle is safe to fly.
· You are a graduate student gathering historical data from charts for your thesis.
· You are a webmaster with visitor statistics charts and you want to do a statistical analysis.
· You ride a bike or boat and want to know how much distance you covered in your last trip, but you do not have an odometer or GPS unit. However, you do have a map.
Engauge Digitizer 4.1 Features:
· Automatic curve tracing of line plots
· Automatic point matching of point plots
· Automatic axes matching
· Automatic grid line removal for improved curve tracing
· Handles cartesian, linear, polar, and logarithmic graphs
· Support for copy-and-paste and drag-and-drop makes data transfer fast and easy
· Image processing tools highlight data by removing grid lines and backgrounds
· Status bar suggestions guide beginners
· Context sensitive popup help windows reveal explain feature of the user interface
· Tutorials with pictures explain strategies for common operations
· Browser-based user manual is extensive yet easy to navigate
· Preview windows give immediate feedback while modifying settings
· Dates and times are imported with the Date/Time Converter
· Import support for common image file formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and XPM
· Export support for common software packages such as Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice CALC, gnuplot, gnumeric, MATLAB and Mathematica
· Engauge is available for a wide variety of platforms (Linux, Mac OSX, Windows)
· Engauge Digitizer is completely open source and free courtesy of Sourceforge, Trolltech and FFTWRelated:image digitizer
- plot digitizer
- plot digitizer
- image digitizer
- graph digitizer
- graph digitizer 2.16Engauge Digitizer security information
You cannot download any crack or serial number for Engauge Digitizer on this page. Every software that you are able to download on our site is legal. There is no crack, serial number, hack or activation key for Engauge Digitizer present here. Our collection also doesn't contain any keygens, because keygen programs are being used in illegal way which we do not support. All software that you can find here is freely downloadable and legal.Engauge Digitizer installation package is prepared to be downloaded from our fast download servers. It is checked for possible viruses and is proven to be 100% clean and safe. Various leading antiviruses have been used to test Engauge Digitizer, if it contains any viruses. No infections have been found and downloading Engauge Digitizer is completelly problem free because of that reason. Our experts on malware detection tested Engauge Digitizer with various spyware and malware detection programs, including fyxm.net custom malware and spyware detection, and absolutelly no malware or spyware was found in Engauge Digitizer.All software that you can find on our servers, including Engauge Digitizer, is either freeware, shareware or open-source, some of the software packages are demo, trial or patch versions and if possible, we also host official full versions of software.Because we want to be one of the fastest download sites on the web, we host all the software including Engauge Digitizer on our servers. You cannot find here any torrents or download links that would lead you to dangerous sites..Fyxm.net does support free software, however we do not support warez or illegal downloads. Warez is harming producers of the software!