دانلود کتب مرتبط با متلب (MATLAB)

maghale request

عضو جدید
من کتاب متلبی که راجع به پردازش تصویر و شبکه ی عصبی باشه خیلی دیدم اما کتابی که مناسب دانشجوی رشته ی نرم افزار باشه و مظالبی رو که در کتاب ها ی c , ... یاد داده باشه مثل حلقه های تکرار،کار باstructure ها و ... را ندیدم اگر لطف کنید کتابی معرفی کنید ممنون می شم

P O U R I A

مدیر مهندسی شیمی مدیر تالار گفتگوی آزاد
مدیر تالار
مجموعه کتاب های آموزشی در مورد نرم افزار MATLAB

مجموعه کتاب های آموزشی در مورد نرم افزار MATLAB

لیست کتاب های موجود در این مجموعه آموزشی :
1- آموزش متلب ویرایش چهارم به کوشش مصطفی همت آبادی از دانشگاه شیراز2- آموزش جامع متلب مهندس موسوی3- آموزش متلب avr.ir4- پردازش تصویر در متلب به کوشش گروه رباتیک دانشگاه قم5- متلب در مهندسی کنترل به کوشش امین شیخ نجدی6- متلب در کنترل مدرن خاکی صدیق7- متلب در محاسبات عددی IrChe.ir8- کاربرد متلب در ریاضیات9- آموزش متلب ویرایش اول و دوم به کوشش برمکی10- آموزش مقدماتی متلب دکتر مشایخی11- پاورپوینت های فارسی آموزشی متلب از سایت Mathworks.ir12 – راهنمای متلب نوید مستوفی از دانشکده فنی تهران13- مجموعه دستوارت متلب برای کنترل14- دو مجموعه آموزشی به زبان انگلیسی15 – راهنمای رسم نمودارها در متلب دانشگاه سجاد مشهد16 – و . . .

دانلود مستقیم : مجموعه کتاب های آموزشی Matlab

حجم فايل : 32.3 مگابایت

پسورد فايل : www.mohandesyar.com

NIKI 90

عضو جدید
سلام من میخاستم این تابستون متلبو کامل یادبگیرم میشه بگین از چه کتابی یاد بگیرم تا تو رشته م به دردم بخوره
:smile:

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
سلام من میخاستم این تابستون متلبو کامل یادبگیرم میشه بگین از چه کتابی یاد بگیرم تا تو رشته م به دردم بخوره
:smile:

جزوه های زیادی توی سایت هست ... اونها برای شروع خیلی بهتر هستن ...

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
A Compendium of Partial Differential Equation Models with MATLAB

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
A Guide to MATLAB Object-Oriented Programming

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
A Guide to MATLAB: For Beginners and Experienced Users

downoad

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
A practical guide to error-control coding using Matlab

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Adaptive Filtering Primer with MATLAB

downlaod

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Adsorption analysis: Equilibria and kinetics. Companion CD (Matlab programs)

downlaod

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Adv Math Mech App using MatLab Book

downoad

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Advanced Dynamics: Analytical and Numerical Calculations with MATLAB

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Advanced Engineering Mathematics with MATLAB

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
An Introduction to Programming and Numerical Methods in MATLAB

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
An Engineer's Guide to MATLAB

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Applied Statistics Using SPSS, STATISTICA, MATLAB and R

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Basics of MATLAB and Beyond

MATLAB?-the tremendously popular computation, numerical analysis, signal processing, data analysis, and graphical software package-allows virtually every scientist and engineer to make better and faster progress. As MATLAB's world-wide sales approach a half-million with an estimated four million users, it becomes a near necessity that professionals and students have a level of competence in its use. Until now, however, there has been no book that quickly and effectively introduces MATLAB's capabilities to new users and assists those with more experience down the path toward increasingly sophisticated work.Basics of MATLAB and Beyond is just such a book. Its hands-on, tutorial approach gently takes new users by the hand and leads them to competence in all the fundamentals of MATLAB. Then, with equal effectiveness, it covers the advanced topics that lead to full, creative exploitation of MATLAB's awesome power. With this book, readers will:Solve more problems with MATLAB-and solve them fasterCreate clearer, more beautiful graphics with control over every detailCreate their own MATLAB codeShare their work by exporting data and graphics to other applicationsDevelop graphical user interfacesBased on the latest 5.x release, Basics of MATLAB and Beyond supplies both novice and experienced users the tools they need to gain proficiency, increase productivity, and ultimately have more fun with MATLAB.

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Circuit Analysis I with MATLAB Computing and Simulink SimPowerSystems Modeling

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Circuit Analysis II with MATLAB Computing and Simulink SimPowerSystems Modeling

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Classical Feedback Control: With MATLAB

This text describes the design and implementation of high-performance feedback controllers for engineering systems. It emphasizes the frequency-domain design and methods based on Bode integrals, loop shaping and nonlinear dynamic compensation. The book also supplies numerous problems with practcal applications, illustrations and plots, together with MATLAB simulation and design examples.

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Computational Statistics Handbook with MATLAB

Approaching computational statistics through its theoretical aspects can be daunting. Often intimidated or distracted by the theory, researchers and students can lose sight of the actual goals and applications of the subject. What they need are its key concepts, an understanding of its methods, experience with its implementation, and practice with computational software.Focusing on the computational aspects of statistics rather than the theoretical, Computational Statistics Handbook with MATLAB uses a down-to-earth approach that makes statistics accessible to a wide range of users. The authors integrate the use of MATLAB throughout the book, allowing readers to see the actual implementation of algorithms, but also include step-by-step procedures to allow implementation with any suitable software. The book concentrates on the simulation/Monte Carlo point of view, and contains algorithms for exploratory data analysis, modeling, Monte Carlo simulation, pattern recognition, bootstrap, classification, cross-validation methods, probability density estimation, random number generation, and other computational statistics methods.Emphasis on the practical aspects of statistics, details of the latest techniques, and real implementation experience make the Computational Statistics Handbook with MATLAB more than just the first book to use MATLAB to solve computational problems in statistics. It also forms an outstanding, introduction to statistics for anyone in the many disciplines that involve data analysis.

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Computer Explorations in Signals and Systems Using MATLAB

Designed to develop greater understanding of the principles of signals and systems. Uses MATLAB exercises to actively challenge the reader to apply mathematical concepts to real world problems.

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB

For Image and Computer Vision, Image Processing, and Computer Vision courses. This is the first text that provides a balanced treatment of image processing fundamentals and an introduction to software principles used in the practical application of image processing. A seamless integration of material from the leading text, Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez and Woods and the Image Processing Toolbox from Mathworks, Inc. This text works in the MATLAB computing environment; the Toolbox provides a stable, well-supported set of software tools capable of addressing a broad spectrum of applications in digital image processing. The major areas covered include intensity transformations, linear and nonlinear spatial filtering, filtering in the frequency domain, image restoration and registration, color image processing, wavelets, image data compression, morphological image processing, image segmentation, regions and boundary representation and description, and object recognition.

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Dynamic Simulations of Electric Machinery: Using MATLAB SIMULINK

Electrical engineers can significantly improve the way they design power components and systems using the PC-based modeling and simulation tools discussed in this book. This book covers the fundamentals of electrical system modeling and simulation, using two of the industry's most popular software packages, MATLAB and SIMULINK. It also shows how to interpret the results and use them in the design process. The book reviews the basics of magnetics and line modeling. It covers a wide range of electrical components and systems, including: transformers, electric machines, three-phase induction machines, synchronous machines, and DC machines. The accompanying website (at www.informit.com/title/0137237855) offer a complete treatment from background theory and models to implementation and verification techniques for simulations and linear analysis of frequently studies machine systems.

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Electronics and Circuit Analysis Using MATLAB

Useful to students, professional engineers, scientists, and technicians, Electronics and Circuit Analysis Using MATLAB·provides a simple, easy-to-understand, hands-on introduction to MATLAB· demonstrates the use of MATLAB for solving electronic problems·outlines various ways MATLAB solves circuit analysis problems·shows the flexibility of MATLAB for solving general engineering and scientific problemsThis book divides into three parts: introduction to MATLAB, applications of MATLAB in circuit analysis, and electronics applications with MATLAB. Topics covered include plotting functions, control statements, two-port networks, Fourier analysis, diodes, semiconductor physics, operational amplifiers, and transistor circuits.