English Talk

aminvo

عضو جدید
Hi every body
this topic is going to be bored for us and this is the cause ,that i have idea to help us to change this topic.
please attention , every body come in this topic just say " hello every body. i come here to improve my English level" or something like this. this is why, there is no matter to speak about it. i'm believing we should have weekly matter to speak. in every Friday one person say one matter and in that week we speak about that.
my dear friend, whats you'r idea about this???

#parisa#

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey welcome there
there is a topic where you can speak english its not important what to say

thank you for saying welcome
i am so glad to see this topic.

Hi every body
this topic is going to be bored for us and this is the cause ,that i have idea to help us to change this topic.
please attention , every body come in this topic just say " hello every body. i come here to improve my English level" or something like this. this is why, there is no matter to speak about it. i'm believing we should have weekly matter to speak. in every Friday one person say one matter and in that week we speak about that.

i agree with you.
it is just like something that i have done it.becouse i did not have any special topic for speaking.
but because i came here to stay i will be happy to have a hot subject for conversation.

nobody!

عضو جدید
hello every body...
actually i dont know here is a suitable place to speak about my english problems or not...so plz excuse me, if i made mistake inorder to choseing the place.

i need a person(master in english language) to help me about answering some extra exame!which the key answers are different in 2 books! that made me confused about the correct answer!!
if you are free to help me plz tell me....
thnaks for reading...
im waiting ...

sajjad.DSA

عضو جدید
Hi every body
very nice idea. I agree with you

aminvo

عضو جدید
guy's; please introduce yourself and say what are you study and why you join to this topic???
this can help find a matter to speak.
my middle name is amin and study electonic:). i like to live eroupe and my purpose to join this topic is to help my english because i dont want to miss time for learning english in eroupe and this is just first step.
i'm wait for you'r reason.;)
:gol:thanks

aminvo

عضو جدید
you know?actuslly i don not have any special mstter in my mind.
i am going to have a lecture in my english class on wednesday and i wanted to steal a topic from here:D.
but i wanna ask a question.what are your reason for imigration?

my friend, please let me write them later. thank's

lets talk about Einstein and relativity

that's nice. someone start because my information about it is'nt enough or better say unfortunately i never study about this matter but i can learn it here.

Austin.A

عضو جدید
mates, is here anyone who wanna talk in skype ? i think thats awesome to have a couple for speaking and listening like that . and btw my accent is british
and do u know what ? this kinda idea to talk on somethin special 'n chosen by one of us every week is great but all the matters r not every types favor . so d thing is, lets first we all share our favorites 'n then vote for begining d discussion . isnt it better ?

e.g mine is somethin' like how we gonna be rich ? ways 'n paths existance 'n r all of those reachable for all of us or what ? for now ofcourse
so, plz tell urs

noirgalaxy

عضو جدید
mates, is here anyone who wanna talk in skype ? i think thats awesome to have a couple for speaking and listening like that . and btw my accent is british
and do u know what ? this kinda idea to talk on somethin special 'n chosen by one of us every week is great but all the matters r not every types favor . so d thing is, lets first we all share our favorites 'n then vote for begining d discussion . isnt it better ?

e.g mine is somethin' like how we gonna be rich ? ways 'n paths existance 'n r all of those reachable for all of us or what ? for now ofcourse
so, plz tell urs
good idea agree with you

نقی1981

عضو جدید
hi every body
I wanna ask you to chat with me . i think it help us to learn more. but please be polite and. don't talk about the privet things. I wanna just provide my language. thanks a lot. bye

s_talone

کاربر فعال تالار زبان انگلیسی ,
کاربر ممتاز
hi every body
I wanna ask you to chat with me . i think it help us to learn more. but please be polite and. don't talk about the privet things. I wanna just provide my language. thanks a lot. bye

hi dear friend
how are you ? everything is ok
please tell me about your self

noirgalaxy

عضو جدید
hey i have an aidea about the subject
any one introduce his study field and gave others some good and bad effects of his field on nature ecosystem and worlds global health ...finally global warming
who is agree with me
vote if you like

RaminPSLP

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Women keep a special corner of their hearts for sins they have never committed.
what do u think
[/FONT]

a_ka775

عضو جدید
hi every body .
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year
Happy
new year