Jean-François Laguionie

فیلمنامه
Jean-François Laguionie
Anik Leray

محصول
فرانسه و بلژیک

IMDb : 7.1

روی چه متمرکز شویم؟
شخصیت پردازی ها، نمادها و مابه ازا های بیرونی جهانی که ما درآن زندگی می کنیم، سوال های فلسفی مطرح شده

درباره فیلم:

داستان ساکنین یک تابلوی نقاشی ناقص که برای تکمیل خود تصمیم به یافتن نقاش خود می گیرند و در درون تابلوهای نقاشی مختلف که هریک دنیایی خاص خود دارند، به جستجویشان ادامه می دهند.
شخصیت پردازی ها ظریف و به نحویست که هریک از قهرمانان بنا بر برداشت و دید خود از زندگی جواب سوال هایشان را می یابند.

دیالوگ های انتخابی:

Lola:The painter! He is over there!
Gom: Don't go there! It's dangerous!

Ramo: Anyway, you won't meet him any time soon.
Lola: Why?
Ramo: The painter is not here. We are in one of his paintings. He can't be inside and outside of his paintings at the same time.
Lola: (pointing to painted painters in the painting world ) What about them?
Ramo: Imitators who paint what he painted.
Lola: I don't get it.
Ramo: Let me tell you something: We don't need him.

Plume: Me, I'll ask him why he painted a battle. He should have painted the sea. I've always dreamt of standing on a seashore. And you, what will you ask him?
Lola: Me? I don't know yet. There are so many things I'd like to understand! Why are we sometimes happy or unhappy...

atefe717

عضو جدید
سلام/دوستان اگه کسی سریال یا فیلم های واقعا واقعا ترسناک دیده اسماشونو به من پیام بده ممنون میشم.فقط خیلی هیجانی و ترسناک باشه......عاشق فیلمهای ترسناک و هیجانی ام;)

راستی اگه موضوع فیلم هایی که تو این تاپیک میزارید رو بگید عالی میشه.....:w27:

atefe717

عضو جدید
چه جالب بچه ها تایپیکی هم در مورد سریال های خارجی داریم آیا ؟!.... من فیلم های زیادی دیدم اگه بگم همه فیلم های روز دنیا رو دیدم اغراق باشه ولی بیش از نیمی از فیلم ها رو دیدم و عاشق فیلم دیدنم مخصوصا سریال البته مخالف شدید سریال های مزخرف و مسخره ای مثل حریم سلطان و عمر لاله و از این چرت و پرت ها م .. الان سریال هایی رو که دارم دنبال میکنم :
مردگان متحرک که واقعا آدم رو میخ کوب میکنه پای تلویزیون ... جدابیت بالا به همراه صحنه هایی دلهره اور همون چیزی که انتظارش رو میکشم ..

تیر و کمانه(Arrow) که واقعا محشره ...

سریال انقلاب که فصل اولش تمو شد.... واقعا سریالی که ارزش دیدن داره

سریال تروتوادا که واقعا یه خیانت بزرگ به همه ببنندگانی شد که این سریال رو دنبال میکردن چون شبکه fox اعلام کرد دیگه پخش نخواهد شد و شوک بزرگی بود

و سریالی که الان در صدر نظر سنجی سایت معتبره imdb هست با امتیاز 9/5 از 10 که واقعا زیباست

((مخالف شدید سریال های مزخرف و مسخره ای مثل حریم سلطان و عمر لاله و از این چرت و پرت ها م
));):w17:;)

Lady Neo

عضو جدید
Donnie Darko محصول 2001 امریکا

Donnie Darko محصول 2001 امریکا

Donnie Darko(2001)

ژانر
درام علمی تخیلی

کارگردان
Richard Kelly

فیلمنامه
Richard Kelly

موسیقی متن
Michael Andrews

بازیگران
Jake Gyllenhaal
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Jena Malone
Drew Barrymore
Mary McDonnell
Holmes Osborne
James Duval

محصول
United States

Rotten Tomatoes : 85%

IMDb : 8.1

روی چه چیز متمرکز شویم؟
کارگردانی، فیلمنامه و فیلمبرداری، بازی روان بازیگرها، نکته های فلسفی ظریف گنجانده شده در متن فیلمنامه، ارجاع های ظریف به دیگر فیلم ها و ...

درباره فیلم:

یک فیلم کالت با شوخی های تلخ. از آن دست فیلم هایی که باید چندبار تماشا کرد. فرض کنید که نابغه ای شخصی با دید متفاوت به دنیا هستید؛ کسی که دنیا را از دریچه پرسش های فلسفیش به تماشا می نشیند. بعد یک نیمه شب خرگوشی زشت و شش فوتی به شما می گوید 28 روز و 6 ساعت و 42 دقیقه و 12 ثانیه دیگر دنیا به پایان خواهد رسید.
این فیلمیست که در آن مرز بیداری و رویا در هم می ریزد و در نهایت تماشاگر به این پرسش می رسد که آیا توهم نمی تواند همان حقیقت دور انداخته شده باشد؟!

دیالوگ های انتخابی:

Gretchen: "Donnie Darko." What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something.

Donnie: What makes you think I'm not?

[from the Extended and Deleted Scenes. The class is discussing "Watership Down"]
Karen Pommeroy: When the other rabbits hear of Fiver's vision, do they believe him?

Donnie: Why should we care?

Karen Pommeroy: Because the rabbits are us, Donnie.

Donnie: Why should I mourn for a rabbit like it was human?

Karen Pommeroy: Are you saying that the death of one species is less tragic than another?

Donnie: Of course. The rabbit's not like us. It has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret. I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy. Don't get me wrong. You know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy that you don't know who you are or why you're even alive. You just wanna have *** as many times as possible before you die. I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit, you know, who never even feared death to begin with.

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Donnie, what did Roberta Sparrow say to you?

Donnie: She said that every living creature on Earth dies alone.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Do you feel alone right now?

Donnie: Oh, I don't know. I mean, I'd like to believe I'm not, but I just... I've just never seen any proof, so I... I just don't debate it anymore, you know? It's like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again, weighing the pros and cons. And in the end, I still wouldn't have any proof. So I just... I just don't debate it anymore. It's absurd.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: The search for God is absurd?

Donnie: It is if everyone dies alone.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Does that scare you?

Donnie: I don't want to be alone.

Donnie: [Talking about portals through space-time] Well, could these portals, um... Could these portals just appear anywhere, anytime?

Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: I think that's highly unlikely. No, I think what you're talking about is an act of God.

Donnie: Well, if God controls time, then all time is pre-decided.

Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: I'm not following you.

Donnie: Every living thing follows along a set path. And if you could see your path or channel, then you could see into the future, right? Like, uh... It's a form of time travel.

Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: Well, you're-you're contradicting yourself there, Donnie. If we were able to see our destinies manifest themselves visually, then we would be given a choice to betray our chosen destinies. And the mere fact that this choice exists would make all preformed destiny, uh, come to an end.

Donnie: Not if you travel within God's channel.

Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: Um, I'm not going to be able to continue this conversation.

Donnie: Why?

Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: I could lose my job.

Donnie: Okay.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Donnie. An atheist is someone who denies altogether the existence of God. You're an agnostic. An agnostic is someone who believes that there can be no proof of the existence of God, but does not deny a possibility that God exists.

Donnie: I was in jail once. I mean I accidentally burned down this house. It was abandoned, but still, I got held back in school and I can't drive until I'm 21. But I'm over all of that. I... I... I'm painting and stuff. Writing. I want to be a writer, or maybe a painter, I don't know, or maybe both. I'll write a book and draw the pictures. Then maybe people will understand me. I don't know, change things.

سه نظر شخصی:

1. بازی جیک جیلنهال و شخصیتش تا حد زیادی به شخصیت و بازی جیمز دین در فیلم شورش بی دلیل شباهت دارد.

2. با دیدن این فیلم ایمان آوردم که ایران و آمریکا اگر یک نکته اشتراک داشته باشند آن هم اینست که در هر دو مذهب در نقش یک لگام تا عمق استخوان جامعه ریشه دوانده است و کنکاش در بنیان آن موجب دردسر.

3. کمی دید متفاوت به زندگی، تماشای این فیلم را لذتبخش تر می کند. پس اگر خیلی خوشتان نیامد موقتا دید را تنظیم کنید. : )