پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد

M. Weissbluth, "Atoms and Molecules"
Academic Press Inc.,U.S. | 1978 | ISBN: 0127444505 | 729 pages | Djvu | 3,2 MB

Review:
Atoms and Molecules - The Single Best Reference
I agree with the review of this text given by Robert Brown of Duke University. This text is the most comprehensive, complete and well-written single refernce on atomic and molecular theory that I ever worked with. Although I am not currently publishing in the field, I used it as a graduate student and later for extensive research in computational atomic physics.
It should be republished as soon as possible (Dover, are you listening?) - I, too, cannot believe that it is out of print and so hard to find. I am dying for the original hard copy, which seems to be impossible to find.
Perhaps the most outstanding feature of the book is that it presents an integrated account of angular momentum and other methods of atomic physics that is readable without “swamping” the reader with details and obscure notation. It also presents an excellent bridge between undergraduate quantum theory and relativistic quantum physics. Furthermore, it is an outstanding introduction for those wishing to do serious computational atomic or molecular physics. It does not “dumb down” the physics or mathematics for computational experts and provides a good grounding for those going on to specialize in the area.
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/65so5jrm6